• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • was42

Aug 19, 2010
    Carney, MD
    So, he admits guilt and could face 3 years in prison plus $75,000 in fines. Will he lose his 2nd Amendment rights as an ordinary citizen could? That could be a dilemma, a police commissioner who can't own or carry a gun! These charges were supposed to be "sealed," but there may be more embers smoldering since, as was reported, "The seal was lifted Thursday afternoon by the U.S. Attorney's Office, claiming 'law enforcement continues to investigate the defendant for additional violations of federal criminal law ... disclosure of the information and this motion to seal at this time may compromise the ongoing investigation.'"

JaegerJason

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 1, 2018
    So far, he's been charged with misdemeanor failure to file taxes. I don't think that would revoke one's rights, even in the PRofMD.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    To me it shows very poor judgment for the top cop to ignore paying taxes like many of us are forced to do .

He should be fired and run out of town IMHO

was42

Aug 19, 2010
    Carney, MD
    Another shoe to drop....

There is something else going on in the case and that was more than implied by the statement that "law enforcement continues to investigate the defendant for additional violations of federal criminal law... disclosure of the information and this motion to seal at this time may compromise the ongoing investigation." Hand me another bag of popcorn.:popcorn:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom