• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • usa259

Mar 11, 2015
    I have the Sportsman 76 in 30-06.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    A little different but similar heritage I actually am a fan of the 7615. Designed as a semi alternative that takes AR15 mags and has the same control pattern as a an 870 making use more instinctive. Never really caught off, why wouldn't you just given an officer an AR?

That said I wouldn't mind scoring a second one. Highly reliable, accurate, mine has a slight wiggle in the front sight but not terrible.

ironhead7544

Oct 27, 2018
    At one time, the 760 Carbine in 308 Win. was the issue rifle of the Border Patrol. I bought my own to get more practice. Very slick little carbine. I did not find the recoil that bad in 308.

10 shot magazines were available. 20 shot magazines were made, but I never found any.

Red1917

Apr 13, 2017
    Anne Arundel County
    I have my grandfathers 760 pump, and my dad has his own 760 from his childhood, both in .30-06. Mine is a right handed model and his is left handed. Both have a really cool flip down scope mount so you can use the iron sights and are quite accurate. Finally got my hunting license so it will be back in the field this fall

OLSKOL59

Jun 24, 2018
    I have a 760 in 270 that is a great shooter. It' a smooth action deer slayer,and the basket weave stock's not bad to look at though it rattle's a little.

Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    Always had an infatuation with them until I once saw the procedure for takedown to clean. I decided I like bolt action simplicity better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom