• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Looks like something antifa members would be proud to own.

OLSKOL59

Jun 24, 2018
    Big bore air gun's & Air bow's are legal during deer firearm's season. It may fly with DNR, it's just a hot air version.

Archeryrob

Undecided on a great many things
    Mar 7, 2013
    Washington Co. - Fairplay
    It is not an air gun, it is a firearm, just using 22 ammo. I sure it will kill a deer fine, but it is technically a firearm than propels an arrow. I would think illegal on a technicality until a revision is passed for it. I don't think it will make bow season as it doesn't have a string.

An Atlatl, will kill a deer better a traditional bow for a trained user, but it is not a legal weapon. Same with a spear.

This is old and i'm really surprised no one else has made one commercially. As a kid we use to use an old break action 410. remove the shot from a field load and put an arrow into the barrel, chamber a round and shoot it. deadly out to 50-60 yards...as long as the fletchings stayed attached

6Den

Feb 10, 2013
    Howard County
    This is old and i'm really surprised no one else has made one commercially. As a kid we use to use an old break action 410. remove the shot from a field load and put an arrow into the barrel, chamber a round and shoot it. deadly out to 50-60 yards...as long as the fletchings stayed attached
    We did the same thing! This one is seems like an improvement on the concept, with an internal barrel that will guide the arrow more accurately. It will also minimize fletching contact with the outer barrel. It may be a novelty, but I think it's cool.
    looks like it uses Ram-set loads---they come in .27 caliber
    Traditions claims you have to get the blanks from them. I wonder where they fall in the Ramset power range. It would be neat to be able to use the Ramset loads and vary the power level.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Yeah probably not legal unless or until DNR makes an exemption for it. Likely it would fall under firearm or maybe muzzleloader categorization in the end.

For volume. DIIK, but I’d guess a little louder than a crossbow, but probably only barely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom