• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boats

Beer, Bikes n Boomsticks
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    IF ADHD is as bad as being in a wheelchair, why aren't there any wheelchair rapists?

Because all the rapeable freshmen take the stairs?

Because if they are holding a broomhandle they can only rape in lazy circles?

Because life already screwed them by putting them in a wheelchair?

Because they can't fit their victim AND the chair in the back of a windowless van?

Because it would look like the final boss battle from War Inc? https://youtu.be/DbqqjC92PP4

I can do this all day

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    Um, can he be examined by another psychiatrist? This is being judged by one psychiatrist? Was it the defense or prosecution psychiatrist?

Q

OLSKOL59

Jun 24, 2018
    My son goes to DHS,as did my daughter before him. The Damascus community at large is appalled by the court's, and Mo co PS's lack of action in this horrific matter. It's a shame you can only have nice thing's if your willing to share with those who don't care about them.

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    My kids are home schooled. We don't have to follow MCPS's liberal disciple process. 12 suspensions, 61 write ups and 141 letters sent home??? Inappropriately touching females, sexual remarks??? That's not ADHD, that's a sociopath.

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    Not sure which one of the four this guy is, but my understanding is he was transferred here to Damascus after being expelled from from either Clarksburg or Gaithersburg. Kind of thought expelled meant gone, not just made someone else's problem.

It is my understanding that Damascus HS has become the dumping ground for teachers and students who are trouble makers. This what I have heard from teachers and students in MoCo.

I used to live in Damascus.

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    Um, can he be examined by another psychiatrist? This is being judged by one psychiatrist? Was it the defense or prosecution psychiatrist?

Q

Won't matter. The agenda has been met.

The kid is a ticking time bomb and is destined for prison. My only concern is the victims that come before that happens. I live 10 minutes from Damascus.

This is just messed up all around.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    This case is an indictment of MCPS and the football coach as much as the kid. How can a kid with this kind of disciplinary record end up on a sports team ?

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    To be honest, I am surprised that nobody has tried to "treat" his ADHD with a couple hundred grains of brass coated lead.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    This case is an indictment of MCPS and the football coach as much as the kid. How can a kid with this kind of disciplinary record end up on a sports team ?

How did the family end up in the country? Africa was so awful that the mother and children had to flee to America while the father stayed back in Africa? The mom is now going to college? Who’s footing the bill for her to live here?

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    The school that all the messed up kids went to when we were growing up was Mark Twain. We called them "Twainiacs".

The kid is obviously messed up. Anyone that does egregious acts is. That doesn't make them less of a criminal. Appropriate punishments and treatment are in order...away from society.

Holy crap I remember that place, on Avery road.
    All of the messed up kids were sent there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    The mother should be arrested and charged. The kid should be in jail, maybe he’ll get the Dahmer treatment and know what a broomstick feels like.
    The judge should be removed from the bench.
    The whole thing is a disgrace to society

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    Half on my neighborhood growing up went there. I can only imagine what kind of hell it must have been to be a teacher in that place.

A friend of mine teaches in a school setting for the 'challenging' kids. He likes it, as you have a small class size and are able to affect some of the troublemakers. The problem is when a school decides that a troubled kid should not be made to feel bad and is thrown in with the general population. Now the teachers are in the impossible situation of either spending their time on controlling the problem student or teaching the class something of value.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom