• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    CMTTAC

CMT Tactical has a lower combo, as well. They are working with BattleArms Development

https://www.cmttac.com/AR-15-Receivers/AR 15 CMT Billet Lower Receivers/PDW-STOCK-

....The UHP15PDW Lower receiver features the Integration of a Patent Pending Monolithic adjustable PDW type stock system. This Patent Pending Monolithic stock/lower receiver design is the result of a collaboration between BattleArms Development & Cross Machine Tool. The UHP15PDW lower also includes the Ambi Bolt release & Ambi Mag Release Lever similiar to the UHP15A lower receiver. The Ambi Mag release Lever is designed to work in conjunction with the Standard Mil-Spec Mag catch arm without the requirement of proprietary components for proper function. This mag release lever design provides the user field repair options of the mag catch typically not found with most ambi mag release systems that utilize proprietary mag catch arms. The Ambi Mag Release features a raised fence on 3 sides to protect the mag release from accidental actuation during weapon use. The Bolt release Lever & Mag Release Lever feature aggressive Texturing to ensure proper finger placement & grip during actuation. The ambi bolt release, ambi mag release & buttstock adjustment rods are Black Nitrided for corrosion protection. The Integration of the stock rod system with the lower receiver creates a stonger continuous PDW platform & also allows for the addition of a cheek weld that extends with the buttstock not currently found with bolt on PDW stocks due to the bolt on housing design that extends rearward over the buffertube......

Attachments

• cmttac1.JPG
      cmttac1.JPG
      17.7 KB · Views: 446
    • cmttac2.JPG
      cmttac2.JPG
      12.8 KB · Views: 440
    CMT Tactical has a lower combo, as well. They are working with BattleArms Development

https://www.cmttac.com/AR-15-Receivers/AR 15 CMT Billet Lower Receivers/PDW-STOCK-

....The UHP15PDW Lower receiver features the Integration of a Patent Pending Monolithic adjustable PDW type stock system. This Patent Pending Monolithic stock/lower receiver design is the result of a collaboration between BattleArms Development & Cross Machine Tool. The UHP15PDW lower also includes the Ambi Bolt release & Ambi Mag Release Lever similiar to the UHP15A lower receiver. The Ambi Mag release Lever is designed to work in conjunction with the Standard Mil-Spec Mag catch arm without the requirement of proprietary components for proper function. This mag release lever design provides the user field repair options of the mag catch typically not found with most ambi mag release systems that utilize proprietary mag catch arms. The Ambi Mag Release features a raised fence on 3 sides to protect the mag release from accidental actuation during weapon use. The Bolt release Lever & Mag Release Lever feature aggressive Texturing to ensure proper finger placement & grip during actuation. The ambi bolt release, ambi mag release & buttstock adjustment rods are Black Nitrided for corrosion protection. The Integration of the stock rod system with the lower receiver creates a stonger continuous PDW platform & also allows for the addition of a cheek weld that extends with the buttstock not currently found with bolt on PDW stocks due to the bolt on housing design that extends rearward over the buffertube......
    They're saying "stock" a lot so I'm guessing they're not intending on it being classified as a brace?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    They're saying "stock" a lot so I'm guessing they're not intending on it being classified as a brace?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    I would think not, that's clearly a stock intended to be shouldered..

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    What were we talking about? This thread went down hill fast. But that's okay, since I grew up in the holler.

Now, how many know what a holler is?

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    What were we talking about? This thread went down hill fast. But that's okay, since I grew up in the holler.

Now, how many know what a holler is?

I do know that everyone who lives in a given holler is somehow related to one another. :innocent0

Close enough? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    nexgen98

Latest threads

Top Bottom