• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    I inherited one from my dad last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, I was looking at the MAC video which featured a J&G Sales model that I was really considering. I wanted one for a while, but the ones I was coming across were beaten to shreds..

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    Nice, I was looking at the MAC video which featured a J&G Sales model that I was really considering. I wanted one for a while, but the ones I was coming across were beaten to shreds..

I saw that video. Those look very clean. If you want to get an SKS, I would try to find a nice Russian. The one I have is a Chicom my dad brought back from Vietnam. It means a lot to me but it is still a shooter.

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Get the Czech clips marked BXN off of eBay.

Podmanicky is the seller from which I bought my VZ furniture. I trust him, however, his add is somewhat deceiving. It says ten clips in the feature add, but quantity "one" in the box. I will ask him how many pieces he is selling for the $5 bucks.

Update:

The ad is for 10 pieces. However shipping goes higher as you add more pieces. At around 4 sets 40 total, overall cost goes down to $1.10 a piece.

I don't need 40 of these, plus not even sure they will work. They are milsurp, which have been touted to be the best.

Anyone interested in splitting an order?

Last edited:

plinkerton

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2012
    Abingdon
    Podmanicky is the seller from which I bought my VZ furniture. I trust him, however, his add is somewhat deceiving. It says ten clips in the feature add, but quantity "one" in the box. I will ask him how many pieces he is selling for the $5 bucks.

Update:

The ad is for 10 pieces. However shipping goes higher as you add more pieces. At around 4 sets 40 total, overall cost goes down to $1.10 a piece.

I don't need 40 of these, plus not even sure they will work. They are milsurp, which have been touted to be the best.

Anyone interested in splitting an order?

This one?
    http://www.ebay.ph/itm/Stripper-cli...188706?hash=item25ccc40662:g:4xQAAOSwHnFVhlKO

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom