• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Maybe he can hang out with Al Sharpton's daughter.
    She sued NYC for $5 million because she stepped in a pothole and sprained her ankle.

Beats working I guess.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Where's mines?

I should be depressed.

My old man worked his ass off at an honest job and was helpful to people of all races...not some race hatred hustling pimp selling bigotry snake oil to the masses under the label of "reverend".
    And I never capitalized off of his name or stole anything from anyone.

I can't afford to depressed, I'm a white nobody basking in all this white priveledge.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Where's mines?

I should be depressed.

My old man worked his ass off at an honest job and was helpful to people of all races...not some race hatred hustling pimp selling bigotry snake oil to the masses under the label of "reverend".

I can't afford to depressed, I'm a white nobody basking in all this white priveledge.
    Shut up and get back to work.

Radio_Flyer

Jun 18, 2015
    Easy to explain, I quote his attorney, "Jackson's workers' compensation benefits are for a temporary, total disability, the attorney said." :-)

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Ah, come on... leave the poor guy alone. Can't you see he's disabled and can't work ANYWHERE. I can't imagine how he can wake up and look at himself in the mirror. He's a total and complete dirt bag. There are real people who can't make ends meet and they became disabled protecting the rights he has. When I see a disabled vet who can't make ends meet and then read about people like Jackson, it makes my blood boil.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Incredible. Workmans comp for the stress of being a Congressman. UFB. Apparently even the Scumpaper finds this absurd or they wouldn't run the story. That's saying something.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Incredible. Workmans comp for the stress of being a Congressman. UFB. Apparently even the Scumpaper finds this absurd or they wouldn't run the story. That's saying something.

I agree. I doubt anyone who's name isn't Jackson, probably thinks this is an outrage.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    *****They have the same morality as Jack Johnson (county executive) and his wife (I believe a state congresswoman) from Prince Georges County some years back. Embezzled a ton of money, got caught, blamed everyone but themselves, and went to jail for some time. I would not be surprised if Jack or his wife got the same disability gig. Neither of them are exactly employable at this point. The irony is that plenty of people with *real* disabilities can't get the help they need because of parasites like the Jacksons...

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    Where's mines?

I should be depressed.

:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom