• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Need recommendation for HVAC replacement and H2O heater replacement in central Baltimore county.

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    Water heater supply seems low as a result of recent reg changes. This has caused higher prices and you may be able to save some money if you can afford to wait.

Started the process here and my plumber said several of his distributors don't have a single one. Good luck with your project

---
    Shamr0ck

S&W19

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2013
    Baltimore County
    I would highly recommend PIPCO Heating and Air for HVAC. They did my A/C and furnace two years ago and were very well priced compared to others. Their work was very well done as well.

G

George

I sell HVAC equipment, my company also deals with water heaters etc.

as Shamrock said with the new gov regulations made the price of water heaters skyrocket and most places are having a hard time finding supply for the demand of water heaters.

As for the HVAC side I sell American Standard which is the same as Trane.

The company I would recommend is Air Tech Refrigeration, Talk to Chris @410-335-3668
    Message me your name so when he calls I know who you are, tell him to let me know your name and I can get you little better pricing then I would give some random person.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    I would highly recommend PIPCO Heating and Air for HVAC. They did my A/C and furnace two years ago and were very well priced compared to others. Their work was very well done as well.

Thanks. Their name also came up when I asked on a local community site. They are very local and I know they have been in business a long time because about 30 years ago, while working for a friend, we painted the owner's house. He was kind of a jerk but reasonable quality work will get me past that:)

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    I sell HVAC equipment, my company also deals with water heaters etc.

as Shamrock said with the new gov regulations made the price of water heaters skyrocket and most places are having a hard time finding supply for the demand of water heaters.

As for the HVAC side I sell American Standard which is the same as Trane.

The company I would recommend is Air Tech Refrigeration, Talk to Chris @410-335-3668
    Message me your name so when he calls I know who you are, tell him to let me know your name and I can get you little better pricing then I would give some random person.

PM sent. Just looked and the equipment I'm replacing is Bryant. I live in condos that have the AC unit in the wall off the balcony storage closet so I would guess there aren't many makers of that equipment. Do you know anything about Blue Dot or Charles Klein? They were recommended to me by a couple of Realtors

G

George

PM sent. Just looked and the equipment I'm replacing is Bryant. I live in condos that have the AC unit in the wall off the balcony storage closet so I would guess there aren't many makers of that equipment. Do you know anything about Blue Dot or Charles Klein? They were recommended to me by a couple of Realtors

Blue Dot has a fairly good reputation. Charles Kline I can't speak for as I do not know of them that well.

Bryant is the same as Carrier.

shooterhyde

Sep 9, 2013
    Do you know if your unit is a thru-the-wall packaged unit or a split type thru-the-wall. I might be able to help you out. Send me a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom