• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Krinklesac

Mar 21, 2013
    Just let the costco store manager know I wouldn't be renewing my annual membership because of the corporate anti 2a stance they have.
    Small potatoes but every little bit helps

Justin B.C.

Walken is a scary clown!!
    Dec 25, 2012
    Really? F me- I just bought an executive membership here in Wheaton because it is about to open, and I was told they had great deals.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I did notice that the gun safe they have on sale isn't called a gun safe, only a safe. There's no photo of the inside of the safe in the ad either.

Krinklesac

Mar 21, 2013
    I used the list from here -http://www.2acheck.com/the-boycott-list/
    to get the list of companies that are anti 2a. Then i went to the company website to confirm.

DarthZed

Ultimate Member
    Sep 25, 2010
    Howard County
    Eh, they are also one of the few big corporations that pay a decent wage to their employees ($17/hour), and provide medical benefits, and the CEO/ co-founder Craig Jelinek insists on only accepting $550k a year in income. He has often refused to do many things that would have added to both the company's bottom line, and his own. He has the attitude that his employees and their quality of life are as important as quarterly profits. As long the company is profitable, and he makes a good income; there is no reason to screw people over to try and maximize his and the company's bottom line.
    So, sorry, that trumps the company's anti-2a stance in my book. If every company operated this way (instead of only a handful), I might actually buy into the, Free-Market ramblings I often hear from libertarians.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I used the list from here -http://www.2acheck.com/the-boycott-list/
    to get the list of companies that are anti 2a. Then i went to the company website to confirm.

Of just as much if not bigger concern, were companies on that site's NRA list of anti-2A companies on another page. It included, inter alia,

- Hallmark Cards; and, ironically,

- Levi Strauss & Co.. If you shouldn't buy Levi's, who can you trust for jeans?

Last edited:
    Feb 28, 2013
    I stopped buying Levi's but not for that reason. I know I'll never buy another pair for that reason though.

Lee just seems to be better made anymore than Levi's.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    That is why it is "Conceal Carry" , what they don't know won't hurt them. I've never been frisked entering a Costco. Because a store asks you not carry a gun, not going to make me not do business there, it is their store I got no problem if they ask. Frankly that tuna is worth entering naked..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom