• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Ike Leggett of MoCo actually acknowledged, so casually, "... and the voting's less, uh, prone to have been compromised..."

It's about time.

gungate

NRA Patron Member
    Apr 5, 2012
    Damascus. MD
    This is very surprising for a liberal state like MD. I have always been against electronic voting because even if no monkey business is going on, if there is even a feeling that the system has been compromised it taints the results.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    They set those tablets up so with the Democrat touch zones really enlarged and overlapping the Republican candidates. When I voted for Hogan I touched dead center in the box and the X went to Brown. Had to touch the Hogan choice on the bottom half, away from Brown.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    I guess it's easier to get dead democrats and illegal aliens to fill out paper ballots than using the electronic machines. :sad20:

Of course, the votes are still tallied by an electronic scanner, so...

mvee

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 13, 2007
    Crofton
    They set those tablets up so with the Democrat touch zones really enlarged and overlapping the Republican candidates. When I voted for Hogan I touched dead center in the box and the X went to Brown. Had to touch the Hogan choice on the bottom half, away from Brown.

Same thing happened to me.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    This is very surprising for a liberal state like MD. I have always been against electronic voting because even if no monkey business is going on, if there is even a feeling that the system has been compromised it taints the results.

Not really.

It was fine when the Democrats were in control. Now, with a Republican in control, not so much.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012

It happened to me three times last election and I guarantee by the third time I was being extremely careful. I complained long and loud every time and reported it to everyone who would listen. The Maryland Elections Board did not care and said call the county elections board, who already knew that machine had problems but continued to use it.:mad54:

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Having worked as an election judge in md, voter id is essential.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Please elaborate I vote in Maryland every election and have never been asked to show ID to prove who I am or that I am registered. Asking a couple of questions is not showing positive ID.

Dec 31, 2012
    Please elaborate I vote in Maryland every election and have never been asked to show ID to prove who I am or that I am registered. Asking a couple of questions is not showing positive ID.

I think he's saying we should have them not that we do have them.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011

Since I moved to edgewood I have been asked for ID every i voted. Of course I am asian so take that for what it is worth. :innocent0

gungate

NRA Patron Member
    Apr 5, 2012
    Damascus. MD
    Not really.

It was fine when the Democrats were in control. Now, with a Republican in control, not so much.

I assume you are just trolling but for the record, I have yet to hear complaints about Republican candidates being on the positive end of election fraud but I have heard of plenty of Democrats being the benefactors of fraud. I think election fraud is clearly something that is a Democrat trait.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    I assume you are just trolling but for the record, I have yet to hear complaints about Republican candidates being on the positive end of election fraud but I have heard of plenty of Democrats being the benefactors of fraud. I think election fraud is clearly something that is a Democrat trait.

Ummm.. I think that was called sarcasm.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA

I am not trolling

The Democrats do not want their playbook used against them.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Ever since my first experience with electronic voting, I've made it a point to get an absentee (paper) ballot. E-voting is doubtless easily hacked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom