• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    One of the finest Marines I've ever known (and I've known some very fine Marines) is a semi-retired recon Colonel whose career has included some very impressive work in the desert - including personally capturing one of the most infamous "face cards" from the "deck of cards" featuring Saddam's most notorious henchmen. When his story is finally declassified and told, it would make a hell of a novel.

He has designed a series of knives that are being made by an excellent custom fabricator. These are the knives that he wished that he had when he was on active duty, and he is having them built to those specs. Several of the prototypes have gone to top brass in the USMC and USN, and others are being ordered by active duty Marines who have learned about them through word of mouth. I have two of the prototypes (and two more of the production knives), and they are nothing short of amazing.

These are now starting into production. Each is serial numbered, and there are still low numbers available. They are not cheap, and they'll cut you if you look at them wrong. If you are interested, send me an IM and I'll get info from him about ordering when they are available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom