• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Not to derail the thread there NewMuzzleLoader but I’ve had an LLBean order made, 11/14 that’s been sitting in Greenville SC since the 19th...

The shipping and logistics world is gone to pure D shit. Doesn’t matter who. They’re all sucking wind about now and imo, USPS is very near the top of that list.

Back to flasking. My (CHRISTMAS gift to son) Bromwell is also enroute. Damned good deal on a great and classy product.

2020 has driven many to drink and the rest to drink more and more often.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    Not to derail the thread there NewMuzzleLoader but I’ve had an LLBean order made, 11/14 that’s been sitting in Greenville SC since the 19th...

The shipping and logistics world is gone to pure D shit. Doesn’t matter who. They’re all sucking wind about now and imo, USPS is very near the top of that list.

Back to flasking. My (CHRISTMAS gift to son) Bromwell is also enroute. Damned good deal on a great and classy product.

2020 has driven many to drink and the rest to drink more and more often.

I know, it just pisses me off that I'm paying for priority and not receiving the service paid for.

The flask markdowns are incredible, to tell the truth I never heard of them prior to Eruby's karma awhile back, so I'm pretty happy that way.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    I ordered the Vermonter and a standard funnel @ 2:30pm on the 23rd. About 90 minutes after OP started this thread.

I have yet to receive the "Your stuff has shipped." email.
    Method: USPS Priority Mail + Delivery Confirmation

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    good job

I ordered the Vermonter and a standard funnel @ 2:30pm on the 23rd. About 90 minutes after OP started this thread.

I have yet to receive the "Your stuff has shipped." email.
    Method: USPS Priority Mail + Delivery Confirmation

I have a number of their flasks. I got eRuby into them. :) I also have the funnel, as well. Tired of licking my hand to get off the spillage :)

I collect flasks and add them to my cabinet along with the bottles. My shot glasses and glencairn are not in the cabinet.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Anyone else get this? I put in 3 different addresses.
    16ff589ba762d025a54de9715ae68d68.jpg

copasetic

Sep 15, 2017
    Montgomery County
    Anyone else get this? I put in 3 different addresses.
    16ff589ba762d025a54de9715ae68d68.jpg

That happened to me too... enough times that I just quit trying to make a purchase. Sometime later I received an email “you have items left in your cart” - I clicked the link and it came up without the error, so I ordered.

I’m still waiting on a shipping notification (ordered last Monday), however.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    That happened to me too... enough times that I just quit trying to make a purchase. Sometime later I received an email “you have items left in your cart” - I clicked the link and it came up without the error, so I ordered.

I’m still waiting on a shipping notification, however.
    I got that e mail almost immediately. I did go to the pay part, and PayPal was processing, but I stopped it. I don't need one that bad to find out

FPL53

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2013
    Frederick
    I'll have a 10 litre bourbon barrel displayed on top of my kitchen cabinet so I thought one or two of their copper flasks would look good sitting next to it. I'm thinking the Kentucky Round flask on one side and the Vermont on the other.

FPL53

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2013
    Frederick
    The USA76 code worked for me. Vermont ($85) plus the funnel ($35) was $120. After putting in the code after adding each item to the cart my total was $90 prior to the shipping. So, it appears it worked correctly for me.

Maybe it's a browser issue. I'm using chrome.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Screw it. I went to the Sierra trading post and bought 2 for 60 bucks each. Mini Blasterette wanted one!

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Ordered on 11/23. Got an email saying it shipped on 12/2. Today (12/5) USPS tracking info says 12/2 Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item.

Last edited:

HarCo.45

Nov 4, 2010
    Ordered a Legacy/Funnel on 12/1. Paid via PayPal and it’s out for delivery right now. Excited to get one with a real lid. I’ve had this one for years, but always get worried carrying good hooch with a cork.

Attachments

• A2EC3063-4FBC-47B4-AC87-2B5F9EF245B4.jpg
      A2EC3063-4FBC-47B4-AC87-2B5F9EF245B4.jpg
      67.6 KB · Views: 163

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Ordered on 11/23. Got an email saying it shipped on 12/2. Today (12/5) USPS tracking info says 12/2 Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item...

December 7, 2020, 10 am
    Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility

Yea! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom