• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County
    Somewhere I posted O'Malley was going to give Billary a run for its money, and that he could pull out the nomination. Y'all laughed - and I still won't blame you if you do it again.

But note that Billary's poll numbers are dropping fast. She already had no GOP supporters, and her Independent numbers do not explain it all. Nope: she's losing support from Dems, who are close to crossing the line of majority in saying she is not worthy of trust.

O'Malley is not waiting in the wings. He's working for it harder than she is. She is doing nothing but playing safe and working the backrooms, hoping to hold her edge. O'Malley is working the front rooms, the diners, the county fairs and the local precinct captains.

He's rising fast, and she's starting to tank. In any other race, they'd have called him the guy likely to eek out the win despite her early lead.

I think O'Malley would make a good candidate for the Dems. Fresh starts and all. That's not good for the GOP.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Somewhere I posted O'Malley was going to give Billary a run for its money, and that he could pull out the nomination. Y'all laughed - and I still won't blame you if you do it again.

But note that Billary's poll numbers are dropping fast. She already had no GOP supporters, and her Independent numbers do not explain it all. Nope: she's losing support from Dems, who are close to crossing the line of majority in saying she is not worthy of trust.

O'Malley is not waiting in the wings. He's working for it harder than she is. She is doing nothing but playing safe and working the backrooms, hoping to hold her edge. O'Malley is working the front rooms, the diners, the county fairs and the local precinct captains.

He's rising fast, and she's starting to tank. In any other race, they'd have called him the guy likely to eek out the win despite her early lead.

I think O'Malley would make a good candidate for the Dems. Fresh starts and all. That's not good for the GOP.

Thanks Patrick. You're always a ray of political sunshine ... NOT. :innocent0

Let's 'game' this a bit ... If our boy Martin gets the DNC nod, who of our baker's dozen GOP candidates would have the balls to attack him on all fronts ?

• He has NO foreign policy experience. So like Obama, he'd need a Biden. :lol2:
    • He has a terrible fiscal record ... well, as long as the Sun and WaPo don't run interference for him.
    • He can't point to FSA2013 as a success given the national sentiment on gun-control.
    • With the BGF scandal and then the riots where they joined forces with the Bloods and Crips, he can't have it both ways. Tough on crime, but look the other way when his chickens come home to roost ?

However, like Bill Clinton would play his saxophone, the BIG thing he's got going for him is his banjo ... which would make him a good running mate for Mike Huckabee.

Attachments

• Bomi0yQIcAEoLIW.jpg
      Bomi0yQIcAEoLIW.jpg
      31.2 KB · Views: 90
    • _44329758_guitar_ap_203300.jpg
      _44329758_guitar_ap_203300.jpg
      15.6 KB · Views: 88

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    If it's in print ...

it must be true. WITH a picture of Sir Martin of OWE'Malley.

Forget the post above where I said that WaPo would run interference for him. They've GOT to be in the tank for The HildeBeast.

Wapo.com -
    The Baltimore Democrats built

Martin O’Malley (D) says he plans to announce his presidential campaign in Baltimore. Perhaps he’ll used a burned-out police car or a looted storefront as his backdrop. The former Maryland governor and Baltimore mayor tried to blame last week’s unrest on structural problems in our economy, outsourcing and a failure to invest in infrastructure. Nice try. The fact is, O’Malley and the Democrats own Baltimore and the disaster it has become. As one resident who met O’Malley at an inner-city food drive last week put it, “He’s walking into the aftermath of his legacy.”

Is that a kickback he's accepting in that pic ? :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom