• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    Did physician just admit firearms are an equalizer for weaker folks against a stronger attacker?sign him up to testify for pro concealed carry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County

49:35-
    He is a lawyer and raised the point about supporting a law that would prevent a citizen from loaning a gun to a felon.

My question is: Why would a lawyer even bring up the point of supporting a law that is already a law???

None of this talk is necessary. If you use any gun in a crime it's a crime with a gun charge. Already on the books. Simply owning a gun in and of itself no matter what the gun should not be a freaking gun crime no matter what gun it happens to be.

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    1:04:30
    she says you dont know waht is going on behind closed doors with peoples marraiges etc.....in regards to lending rifles to students parents to learn to shoot. A background check does not tell anyone what is going on in my marriage and behind closed doors.

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    I just heard another one of them bring up suicide. IMO, suicide does not count as no background check would prevent suicide so suicide is a bad example on their part.

Nickberg500

Ultimate Member
    Sep 20, 2019
    North of Baltimore County
    Delegate Atterbeary is a tyrant. She straight up silenced the initial opposition when they used the words "common sense", because those words were "insulting"!!! How often do we hear them use those words? Multiple times she silenced people when it was convenient for her. On my board she specifically went after myself and one other person because we appeared younger and easier to fumble.

I didn't even get to fight the other bill because they scheduled the bills at the same time. And they only gave us six days notice!

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Delegate Atterbeary is a tyrant. She straight up silenced the initial opposition when they used the words "common sense", because those words were "insulting"!!! How often do we hear them use those words? Multiple times she silenced people when it was convenient for her. On my board she specifically went after myself and one other person because we appeared younger and easier to fumble.

I didn't even get to fight the other bill because they scheduled the bills at the same time. And they only gave us six days notice!

I take issue with the scheduling. I can’t take off multiple days on a few days’ notice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom