• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    Forty posts and I still wonder why folks who can carry don't.

Mr H

Banana'd

Attachments

• mkay.jpg
      mkay.jpg
      15.9 KB · Views: 160

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    Brainwashing by media, "feminists", and anti gun groups, or they never even think about safety that way. They were raised sheltered and never even taught situational awareness. Kinda like the Hopkins students who get robbed and wonder why, when they were texting on their I Phone at 11pm while walking in the "border zone". Then you have the ones who have already been mugged/attacked and feel sorry for their attacker. They also all think they can just call 911 and the gov't MUST protect them -and get raging mad when they can't. But still don't consider self reliance...

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    After 25 years of coming up in Springfield, Fairfax, Annandale & Arlington and not escaping until 2000, NoVA is basically like Towson- an eclectic mix of overeducated/underexperienced people of all races intermingled with pockets of garden variety gutter trash and united only by their mutual love of all things Gubmint and "Progressive". The W&OD Trail from Shirlington out to Purcellville was a favorite exercise oasis for me but always present and lurking were shiftless drunks and hooligans upon its length that even semi-regular bike cop patrols could not dislodge. I'm surprised a rape/armed robbery doesn't happen every day somewhere along it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom