• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Glad to see our Maryland tax dollars are being used to defend Massachusetts gun control laws. Yes I'm oversimplifying but that's the message we need to carry to the voters. I don't think enough will listen on gun control issues, but some voters may listen about someone recklessly pissing their tax dollars away on frivolous ideological lawsuits. Not just this one but ALL the silly lawsuits Little Brian has filed.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Frosh is not ignorant of real facts or other states' reality (no blood in the streets)

Ideology trumps everything else.

Liberalism and it's complete lack of recognition of reality in spite of facts to the contrary.

It's in his DNA.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Bears repeating

Frosh is not ignorant of real facts or other states' reality (no blood in the streets)

Ideology trumps everything else.

Liberalism and it's complete lack of recognition of reality in spite of facts to the contrary.

It's in his DNA.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010

Attachments

• Capture 1.JPG
      Capture 1.JPG
      16.5 KB · Views: 275

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    This state put these people/that party into office and now we can't get them out. The Democrats have managed to take gerrymandering to the extreme and absolutely destroy constitutional representation in Maryland. I live in the 12th Legislative District, 3rd Congressional District - Gerrymandering I know! Didn't our founding fathers warn us that this could happen?

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    This state put these people/that party into office and now we can't get them out. The Democrats have managed to take gerrymandering to the extreme and absolutely destroy constitutional representation in Maryland. I live in the 12th Legislative District, 3rd Congressional District - Gerrymandering I know! Didn't our founding fathers warn us that this could happen?

Yep, and they also gave us a remedy.

Attachments

• 2A.jpg
      2A.jpg
      13.9 KB · Views: 277

Chowda69

Apr 5, 2012
    Maryland (ugh)
    Massachusetts has a permit scheme system. So how does allowing properly permitted citizens with a "known to be in need of self defense" and properly permitted citizens with without a specific need equal to a dangerous criminal ? Both permit process would be the same. Or does the idiot really not understand may issue vs. shall issue ?

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    That idiot needs to open his eyes and simply look around. All of the things he’s so worried about DO NOT HAPPEN when regular folks carry concealed. If he’d get out of his warm, fuzzy, progressive cocoon and go to neighboring WV, he could see. But nooooo, better to keep the blinders on.

Ignorance is one thing but when someone just doubles down in the face of evidence to the contrary, they are either stupid or just up to no good.

I'm certain that "that idiot" is in the pay of, at the very least Bloomberg, and at the political mercy of every crazy cat lady in MD.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Massachusetts has a permit scheme system. So how does allowing properly permitted citizens with a "known to be in need of self defense" and properly permitted citizens with without a specific need equal to a dangerous criminal ? Both permit process would be the same. Or does the idiot really not understand may issue vs. shall issue ?

I'm given to understand that MA's scheme empowers the local sheriff to issue permits, and that they are essentially "Shall Issue" outside of Boston and its suburbs. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Rico

Jan 8, 2014
    Salisbury
    Mass allows the chief in your town to choose to issue an unrestricted class A license (which allows concealed carry). Some towns, like Andover, the chief refuses to issue an unrestricted license unless you are LEO or it is work related. In other towns, a unrestricted lisence is all they issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom