• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Awesome, thanks!

As mentioned, not like I can carry really, but deal too good to pass up and maybe I’ll get around to getting that Browning buckmark for squirrel hunting one of these days soon.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Thank you.

I got 2 single and 2 doubles for $24.46 shipped.

StandUp

Jul 15, 2015
    Anyone have any experience with their belts? Checking out the double ply leather belt, which has a 15$ off promo code $ave15. I have a Crossbreed belt that has been absolutely outstanding the past few years, but I have lost quite a bit of weight recently, and these Versacarry belts have decent reviews and seem pretty nice for almost half the price.

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Anyone have any experience with their belts? Checking out the double ply leather belt, which has a 15$ off promo code $ave15. I have a Crossbreed belt that has been absolutely outstanding the past few years, but I have lost quite a bit of weight recently, and these Versacarry belts have decent reviews and seem pretty nice for almost half the price.

They had a similar sale in March. I am still waiting.

Each phone call or e-mail to VERSACARRY customer support an even speaking to them directly at the 2018 NRA Annual Meeting in Dallas TX, resulted in the same thing: it will ship in two weeks.

They also shipped me the wrong holster and it took several e-mails and phone calls to resolve.

Great products, terrible customer service!

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    My order from early Sunday morning has already shipped. It was scanned by USPS today at 3:32pm (BRYAN, TX 77801).

Pretty quick if you ask me. First Class Package Service shipping due here in DE on Thursday.

Trekker

Oct 20, 2011
    Harford County
    Thanks to the OP for notifying us of this great deal. I got some mag pouches for myself, and some for my dad (upcoming birthday :D ).

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    They arrived today in the mail. They look good, haven't tried them out yet though.

Lucca1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 9, 2013
    Behind Enemy Lines
    Good to hear you all received your orders. I was worried that the shipping would take for ever after reading some of the online reviews but my order arrived today as well. Not bad for $5.00.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Yup, showed up and nice. I got a brown single stack and a black double. Looks like they’ll fit my Glock 17-19 mags when adjust for the double and the single fits my M57 mag just fine. I’ll have to see if I can adjust it for my Cz-50 mag. The mags are pretty tiny. I think it will, but as shipped it is a bit too loose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom