• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Anyone interested? If I remove my car seats I could fit 5 easy and still have plenty of room in the back. Happy to take turns and save $$ on the commute. We can go as a group and be disappointed in the price of entry and selection, together :lol2:

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Just curious... if you take your car seats out, what would folks actually sit on? :innocent0

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Which gun show and when?

Just thinking generally, if there's one in DE/PA/VA all meet at central location and head up. The shows are getting expensive enough, I'm getting bad gas mileage regardless if it's just me or 7 more people. Problem with 8 passengers in my SUV is not a lot of storage room behind 3rd row which is why I said 5.

TapRackBang

Cheaper Than Diamonds
    Jan 14, 2012
    Bel Air
    Not a bad idea. When one comes up, I'd put a post in here with specifics in the title like "York Show car pool - April 1 - Leaving [wherever] at 7 AM, returning 3 PM".

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Not a bad idea. When one comes up, I'd put a post in here with specifics in the title like "York Show car pool - April 1 - Leaving [wherever] at 7 AM, returning 3 PM".

Sounds perfect. I know for example I’m right near 83 so that would be perfect, whomever is driving picks the best place to congregate for meeting up.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Sounds like this idea could cost more money in the long run. Right now I only have to listen to one voice in my head trying to convince me to buy stuff.

Under these circumstances there might be 4 other voices egging me on.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    That sounds like a great idea :party29: And...if all the riders can make a full day of it, maybe you could keep the MSI booth manned for the whole day. Just a thought:innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom