• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock4arms

May 8, 2015
    After christmas, I will be looking to purchase a Lee classic turret press and the additional accessories as I would like to reload subsonic 9mm & 300 blkout. Not looking to pay top dollar but if you have anything that will help me get setup. Please let me know

SigMatt

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2007
    Shores of the Bay, MD
    Yes. I have an RCBS Rockchucker, mounting place, powder measure and related accessories I am willing to part with. I am in the process of upgrading to a Dillon will happily part with my current single stage setup quite cheaply.

PM if interested. It will be going up for sale shortly but I'll give you first dibs. I'm in the Annapolis area.

Matt

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    Yes. I have an RCBS Rockchucker, mounting place, powder measure and related accessories I am willing to part with. I am in the process of upgrading to a Dillon will happily part with my current single stage setup quite cheaply.

PM if interested. It will be going up for sale shortly but I'll give you first dibs. I'm in the Annapolis area.

Matt

pm sent

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    Thanks for clarifying:thumbsup:

ETA- This is why I didn't ASSume what you were doing.

I try to be a good guy ask mds cruciuos I could have sniped him on a SVT 40 barreled receiver .I gave him info on one then later realized I really wanted it gave him three days two days after he didn't show up when he said he would . I'm one of a dying breed . Treat people as i would want to be treated even if good guys finish last

I try to be a good guy ask mds cruciuos I could have sniped him on a SVT 40 barreled receiver .I gave him info on one then later realized I really wanted it gave him three days two days after he didn't show up when he said he would . I'm one of a dying breed . Treat people as i would want to be treated even if good guys finish last

Got it.
    An old timer at the local bar wanted to sell me his 2nd year Blackhawk .44 Magnum for $400. I let him know it was a flat top and worth a lot more. His price jumped to $900. I told him to get bent. The other old timers got on his case because I was being honest. He saw his faux pas and sold it to me for $600. (I could have been shady and got it for $400)

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013

Matt

I highly suggest you keep your single stage.

There are times when it is nice to have to knock out a few rounds for load development, or for a caliber you reload seldom for.

My bench has a 650 and a Lyman single stage.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    Got it.
    An old timer at the local bar wanted to sell me his 2nd year Blackhawk .44 Magnum for $400. I let him know it was a flat top and worth a lot more. His price jumped to $900. I told him to get bent. The other old timers got on his case because I was being honest. He saw his faux pas and sold it to me for $600. (I could have been shady and got it for $400)

Yep that's me good on ya sir

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom