• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert
    it is illegal to be a criminal.....

wow... i guess i didn't realize criminals were a religion or a race or a special group.... oh wait... the dictionary has a definition for the word.... one who commits crimes.... shocking, a word describing someones actions, not the way they look or where they are from...

this is why i don't tolerate stupid, and as a subset of stupid, anti gun folks.

Well look how we (Obama) look at illegal immigration. They keep trying to say they are not criminals.

VG-10

Oct 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    From their pictures in the OP, I'm thinking the kind of action they demand does not involve guys that eat at Chick-fil-a.

Whatever their tendencies, I imagine they will take what they can get at this point. Beggars can't be choosers.

MigraineMan

Ultimate Member
    Jun 9, 2011
    Frederick County
    Resurrecting this thread because I like the title.
    HOUSTON - Investigators at the Harris County Precinct One Constable's Office on Wednesday filed a disorderly conduct charge against West University Place Councilwoman Kellye Burke, after accusations that she berated a group of teenage girls over a Trump T-shirt.

News article.

Ms. Burke appears to be the Texas equivalent of our favorite Jen in Annapolis, and reads from her script about as well. This is the description of the video, below, compliments of Open Carry Texas:
    MDA Texas leader, Kelly Burke, didn't skip a beat at the State Affairs Committee hearing on campus carry and open carry legislation being considered in the Texas Senate. During the testimony, she stated "we do not know how responsible CHL holders are because that data set is not available and is completely locked down." She continued, "any statement about how responsible and law abiding CHLs are is completely anecdotal and, therefore, conjecture."

In truth, Texas is completely transparent by law on CHL convictions and compares those numbers with non CHL convictions. You can see for yourself here: http://www.dps.texas.gov/rsd/ltc/reports/convrates.htm Once again, the gun control extremists are caught red handed with lies and untruths. It's par for the course with them.

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    A little harassment in Texas:

https://www.nraila.org/articles/201...on-president-charged-for-accosting-teen-girls

Not content to let the gun control and hardcore anti-Donald Trump communities’ hateful rhetoric be relegated to the internet, print media, television, and protests, prominent Texas Moms Demand Action President Kellye Burke decided she would take direct action against her political adversaries – by allegedly berating some teenage girls in a bakery. Burke is also a city council member in West University Park Place, Texas.

According to a report from Houston’s KPRC, a group of teenage girls were waiting in line at Tiny’s Milk and Cookies to buy some baked goods for their church when Burke happened upon them. Apparently disturbed that one of the teens had decided to exercise her First Amendment right by wearing a “Trump: Make America Great Again” shirt, Burke allegedly began to shout an expletive for a part of the female anatomy at the young girls.

The father of one of the girls told KPRC that the group initially ignored Burke’s aberrant conduct. However, Burke allegedly continued to harass the girls, reportedly shaking her fist and mockingly shouting “MAGA! MAGA! MAGA!”

Demonstrating a level of maturity not present in the council member, the girls reportedly left the bakery without engaging Burke. According to the father, “They were absolutely scared. My little girl essentially wanted to know if this woman was going to hurt her.”

The bizarre encounter was captured on video, which allowed Burke to be identified. Due to Burke’s position as a city council member, the case is being handled by the Harris County Constable’s Office, who, according to the Fort Worth Star Telegram, cited Burke for disorderly conduct on Thursday.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    MDA:

Attachments

• 310D14C3-91F7-4A47-91C3-EFF9120B01C2.jpeg
      310D14C3-91F7-4A47-91C3-EFF9120B01C2.jpeg
      5.3 KB · Views: 251

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011

Doc, to fulfill their demands (at least the ones I've seen), I'm going to need a 'script for some blue pills and a metric shit-ton of alcohol.

**And probably some counseling afterwards.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Doc, to fulfill their demands (at least the ones I've seen), I'm going to need a 'script for some blue pills and a metric shit-ton of alcohol.

**And probably some counseling afterwards.

I can provide 2/3. You don’t want me counseling you.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I’ve decided I am going to unite the liberals and the conservatives (and the smart liberals who are pro-gun).

I am going to start a new National Pro marajuna organization called the national reefer association (NRA).

I want to see liberals heads explode trying to demonize the NRA once that happens and never knowing what they are attacking or supporting.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I’ve decided I am going to unite the liberals and the conservatives (and the smart liberals who are pro-gun).

I am going to start a new National Pro marajuna organization called the national reefer association (NRA).

I want to see liberals heads explode trying to demonize the NRA once that happens and never knowing what they are attacking or supporting.

:lol::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom