• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ski169

May 28, 2012
    Thanks OP! Just picked up a couple of things through Brownells since it saved me few bucks more.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Thanks OP

Went directly to the site. Picked out a trigger and fcg both. Put them in cart. Proceeded to checkout.

Just before I paid, the warning of 4-6 weeks to process order came up... Just a PSA

Curiously Primary Arms sent an email today. They have exact same price for Geissele and IN STOCK.

Got the deal. Just from PA vs Geissele.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    I saw the swag pack in the cart (while my order was in process with Geissele). I decided no amount of stickers or hats or gizmos were worth the possible 4-6 week wait that I saw next as an alert during the order process.

I know my order will be in my mailbox Tuesday of next week. I’ve already gotten shipping notification.

Yeah; Primary Arms. Same Geissele trigger and trigger pack, same cost, different guarantee of shipping...”in stock” draws a lot of water with me.

dohc97

Nov 4, 2007
    Derwood
    I’m showing 189.99 at brownells + shipping of 3.95 for a total of 193.94.

Did you have a coupon code?

I put my order in the cart, put my name, shipping address. Then I found out I didn't have my wallet with me. Went upstairs to get my wallet but got side tracked, came downstairs about an hour later. By that time, Brownell gave sent me an email with an additional $15 off. And shipping was free.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I put my order in the cart, put my name, shipping address. Then I found out I didn't have my wallet with me. Went upstairs to get my wallet but got side tracked, came downstairs about an hour later. By that time, Brownell gave sent me an email with an additional $15 off. And shipping was free.

Golden Boy!

I've had that luck a couple times too, but not now. I paid more for a SSA-E elsewhere :o

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands

I’m gonna try this now

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands

Worked. Thanks bud.

Cheapest ssa trigger ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom