• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bboarder

Me Myself & I
    Mar 7, 2010
    Reisterstown
    Fun times. At my school we are currently having a big problem with 5th graders doing stupid sh!t and then screaming out "boonk gang"... because this is their role model

...things nobody talks about when closing the achievement gap.

it will be a true shame when someone ends him.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Fun times. At my school we are currently having a big problem with 5th graders doing stupid sh!t and then screaming out "boonk gang"... because this is their role model

...things nobody talks about when closing the achievement gap.

Is there an English language version of this?

Gizmo98

Free At Last!!
    Nov 4, 2015
    Central PA
    Is there an English language version of this?

I kept looking for the CC icon...no luck.

I think he was telling his followers about the most effective methods of finding and securing gainful employment. You'll note that he modeled grooming, reading, and public speaking. He will certainly be a role model for not only his YouTube and Instagram followers, but the dozens of children he's sure to sire over the next couple of years.

Hyper-W

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2010
    Cooksville
    I may or may not have gone to this school a couple years or decades ago. I would move before letting my kids go there now.

I went there as well. So did my sibling.

I know there were awful fights when my sibling went there. One person very seriously hurt. To be honest, when I was there we didn't really see that many fights at school. Of course we had the occasional throw down that teenage boys of any economic or racial group would have. Looking back, I'm actually thinking that we didn't have that many fights. I may have seen or heard of 5 or 6 in my entire four years there. In my mind I would think that fighting would be more common than that. There was certainly drugs around but I don't really remember any violence. I always felt safe there in the late 90s.
    Now, the surrounding neighborhood is a different story. I wouldn't have felt safe walking around by the village center late at night. I always felt safe at school.

Ganegrei

Comblock Convert
    Jun 23, 2011
    Somewhere in BoCo
    So glad I didn't have to go there. Was headed there but my family moved and I got to go to Mount Hebron instead.

Had friends who went there though. Two made it OK, one got messed up.

Ap1026

Jul 25, 2017
    So glad I didn't have to go there. Was headed there but my family moved and I got to go to Mount Hebron instead.

Had friends who went there though. Two made it OK, one got messed up.

ha, I went to Mount Hebron myself. Class of 08

Ap1026

Jul 25, 2017
    Ah yes, I remember as a child being confused as to what that nickname meant but when I started going there it made sense...

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    and to think it took 20 years for Oakland Mills to become an equal opportunity "thug-dom" in Howard County.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Oakland Mills isn't the only one in Columbia....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So true Wilde Lake, Long Reach, I have heard Hammond has tunred the corner there. The common thread is these areas are full of some of the older homes in columbia so their prices are more reasonable than some of the "newer" areas.

Ap1026

Jul 25, 2017
    You're a bit younger then me.

And the heroine problem was over by the year 2000.

The drugs of choice were ADHD meds.

Same, it was a lot of ADHD meds but I did know of some who were abusing the prescription painkillers.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Three teenagers have been arrested in connection to a stabbing in Columbia Monday that sent another teenager to the hospital with serious injuries.

Dakia Robinson, 18; Malcom Moore, 18; and Zarek Lynch, 17; all of Columbia, are being charged as adults with first- and second-degree assault and reckless endangerment, Howard County Police said Wednesday.
    Police think McCray was walking on a footpath behind Daystar Court, toward Wilde Lake High School, when he was approached and assaulted by the group of teens.
    Three teens arrested in connection to Monday stabbing in Columbia

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom