• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Weird that yesterday I received an email with a summary of sorts from the forum showing some of the more active threads. Seemed strange but it must be something new happening.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I don't see anything in your account settings that would cause that.

Are you using AOL/Verizon as your internet provider even though you are using another email provider? Things have been absolutely awful for me in my real job with the way that AOL/verizon have tightened things up.

Failing all that - follow standard protocol to clear cookies and cache, log out, log back in and see if that does it.

I will say that there have been intermittent periods in the past where something gets jammed up on the send side of things and it holds them, then dumps them all in one batch. I haven't seen it in a long time personally and it seems to be working fine for me now.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Weird that yesterday I received an email with a summary of sorts from the forum showing some of the more active threads. Seemed strange but it must be something new happening.

Texkev announced a few days ago that a weekly digest was now being mailed to members.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Texkev announced a few days ago that a weekly digest was now being mailed to members.

That's a typical practice for forums to engage members who might not check in all that often to do so. Basically a reminder that we're here and that there's topics that might interest them in the digest.

texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Admin
    Jan 19, 2016
    North Texas
    Exactly...
    If folks regular here don't need it simply unsubscribe at the bottom of the email...

That's a typical practice for forums to engage members who might not check in all that often to do so. Basically a reminder that we're here and that there's topics that might interest them in the digest.

thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    I don't see anything in your account settings that would cause that.

Are you using AOL/Verizon as your internet provider even though you are using another email provider? Things have been absolutely awful for me in my real job with the way that AOL/verizon have tightened things up.

Failing all that - follow standard protocol to clear cookies and cache, log out, log back in and see if that does it.

I will say that there have been intermittent periods in the past where something gets jammed up on the send side of things and it holds them, then dumps them all in one batch. I haven't seen it in a long time personally and it seems to be working fine for me now.

Xfinity

Will try logging out and back in :thumbsup: thanks for checking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom