• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    I was thinking the same thing. So Foxtrapper if I bring some Israeli weapons and Open Carry am I invited as well? :D

Yeah, select fire Uzi lol ( full auto is allowed in Cecil, though a neighbor might get jealous and call the cops to mess with us)

If you have a FiveseveN pistol, then you are most welcome.

Suppressed anything is also welcome.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Yeah, select fire Uzi lol ( full auto is allowed in Cecil, though a neighbor might get jealous and call the cops to mess with us)

If you have a FiveseveN pistol, then you are most welcome.

Suppressed anything is also welcome.

I have a can for my .308 bolt rifle, and .300 BO AR, and one for .22 RF. :)

BigDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 7, 2014
    My wife is not a member but she has been to a couple basic courses and loved them. Unfortunately all require some driving time from AA county.
    I could see that a woman's only sub forum would be a place, like this thread, where woman can talk to women without the intrusion of locker room talk.

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    My wife is not a member but she has been to a couple basic courses and loved them. Unfortunately all require some driving time from AA county.
    I could see that a woman's only sub forum would be a place, like this thread, where woman can talk to women without the intrusion of locker room talk.

How will you deal with the males who will self-identify as females just to get in?

For that matter, how will you limit it to just females? Isn't that "racist"? :)

bama47

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 9, 2013
    Marylandistan

And just what in hot sweaty balls of hell is wrong with locker room talk?

S&WGirl06

Sep 11, 2013
    Harford County
    I wish my parents had been into guns, hunting, and trapping, so I could have started young. I had 20/10 vision in both eyes till about age 18, so I would have been an ace with shooting. And my silly obsession with cat skeletons when I was 10 could have been satisfied with a fox or raccoon skeleton instead. My stupid gun obsession part 1 of 17-21yrs of age would have already been satisfied. No Uzi this and that for 3 years straight. I think I annoyed the hell out of everyone, since I didn't know any gun people then. If I didn't live in MD, my open carry obsession of 2007-2009 would have been satisfied faster. There would have never been a trapping obsession, as I would have already been doing it long before that time frame.
    It sounds like you are making up for lost time! ..... Your range looks awesome! I am pretty jealous I don't have an outdoor range like that.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

BigDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 7, 2014
    And just what in hot sweaty balls of hell is wrong with locker room talk?

Hey shame on you. Michelle O told me men don't say that in locker rooms.:lol2:

How will you deal with the males who will self-identify as females just to get in?
    Precedent it's the same rule the feds adopted for bathrooms

It's not politically correct and it's sexist, fits right in with what we have been doing all along

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County

Can we just watch from the outside? :brows:

I mean...it's not like if you let us in we'd suddenly overwhelm and hijack the thread with our own jokes and stupid innuendo comments...is it?:innocent0

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    I have 5 ladies ( 2 of which are my daughters 14 and 19) who like to shoot with other ladies if someone wanted to put a gathering together. We are 5 minutes from AGC. I am not a member as of yet.

Reminds me of the joke that ends with "Morey, meet me half way, BUY A TICKET!!!!"

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie

Probably the same way the C&R Sub Forum maintains itself. Others can go and read to their hearts content, but off topic posts are destroyed with fire.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom