• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JaegerJason

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 1, 2018
    Never heard of him, but he writes for HuffPost and criticizes John Lott? Disgusting. Good article.

rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Here's my blog post with video of NRA member Mike "the gun guy" Weisser talking about how we have no right to own guns & that he's OK with banning guns.

Mike Weisser: NRA Member, Gun Rights Hater

The Ammoland version:

Mike Weisser: Self Loathing “NRA Member” & Gun Rights Hater ~ VIDEOS

The guy works withe gun control groups. has for years and been published with false implication of being typical NRA member

There are five to six million NRA members. This is one guy who has found a niche writing against the second amendment.

It is about as relevant as finding a registered Democrat who changed their mind and voted GOP for 20 years and the press treated them as if they were typical Democrat. It is absurd.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    The guy works withe gun control groups. has for years and been published with false implication of being typical NRA member

There are five to six million NRA members. This is one guy who has found a niche writing against the second amendment.

It is about as relevant as finding a registered Democrat who changed their mind and voted GOP for 20 years and the press treated them as if they were typical Democrat. It is absurd.

I'm a member of a few anti-gun groups. Get to know the enemy and all....

I subscribe to several gun rights haters' newsletters, that's how I heard of Mikey's presentation. What I wouldn't do is call myself a member. :poke:

You're right, though, keep an eye on the enemy. It lead to me going to one of their meetings a few years ago:

Gun Rights Haters Try To Learn About Guns
    You read the title correctly, Delaware County United for Sensible Gun Policy (Delco United) held their “Firearms 101 Presentation” Monday night (02/02/2015) in Springfield, PA. They figure if they gain a little book knowledge about guns they'll have more credibility. OK, stop laughing, you have an article to read.

rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    yeah but is Huffington Post saying you are a typical gun control advocate and publishing your recommendations gun control be reduced?

HuffPost is marketing this guy as a typical gun owner and NRA member.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    yeah but is Huffington Post saying you are a typical gun control advocate and publishing your recommendations gun control be reduced?

HuffPost is marketing this guy as a typical gun owner and NRA member.

Ah, well that's a different story. I assure you a give the Moms no action.....

rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Ah, well that's a different story. I assure you a give the Moms no action.....
    LOL, I agree that moms need action.

The point is you are a "supporter" of moms need action/Everyvillageidiot if you put a like to the simple statement of: we need to reduce school shootings.

Do you think Huffington Post thenwould byline you as a "Everytown member" if you wrote that Everyown was wrong on everything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom