• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    Not seeing anything on the schedule for judicial proceedings today.

Are they meeting at the usual location where rights are trampled, and the state and federal Constitutions are ignored?

That’s one of the reasons I emailed Sen. Ready. Yes, it’s in the Judicial Proceedings Committee room, wherever that is (never been).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I just received a voice message from Sen. Ready whom I had emailed about today’s Judicial Proceedings Committee meeting. Sorry that I couldn’t take the call when it came in, cuz he left a lengthy and substantive message. I won’t share the whole thing verbatim, but essentially he said today’s meeting is among a “working group” of several senators, and groups including the NRA, anti’s, and mental health interests, who are working on the bill. No testimony will be taken, but people are welcome to attend. He obviously will not support the bill as written but there are several amendments pending which hopefully will remove and/or address the more troubling aspects of the bill including the due process/4th Amendment issues. He also believes that current law already could adequately address some of the things the bill tries to accomplish.

I’m hoping to be able to get there early enough to attend this meeting, and/or Mission BBQ, but work and distance are conspiring against me. In any event I’ll be on the sidewalk by 7:00.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not seeing anything on the schedule for judicial proceedings today.

Are they meeting at the usual location where rights are trampled, and the state and federal Constitutions are ignored?

IGNORE FACT THAT NOTHING IS “ON THE SCHEDULE”!

This markup is ON at 5 o’clock On the second floor of the Senate office building. Look for Senate judicial proceedings committee.

True, we cannot testify but our very presence will act as a damper on what they are trying to do, with what is a smoke-filled room custom!

I encourage everyone to beat the traffic and to be in Annapolis to fill the seats in the Senate JPC room for two hours before we go out.

Of course you can ease out of the Committee room between six and seven to grab something to eat, or better yet stop and pick up a sandwich!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    TONIGHT IS A KEY NIGHT IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE RED FLAG BILL, COWBOY UP AND HIT THE BRICKS WITH US AT 7pm.

We need an additional five people and even bystander supporters to expand our profile tonight!

Attachments

• 27F64FC5-37A6-4EAD-B364-3AC57B670934.jpg
      27F64FC5-37A6-4EAD-B364-3AC57B670934.jpg
      41.4 KB · Views: 266

HackerZC

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 23, 2016
    This stuff is funny. I came on here in 2016 (using a different account) and talked about an issue where I was involved in a civil forfiture incident, and you know what I was told back then? You people gave me crap, laughed at me, and told me “it doesn’t work like that”... then I was banned from this forum for speaking my mind.

I already moved out of Maryland and went to a state with better gun laws. So as far as I’m concerned the entire lot of you can sit and marinate in your complacency, hubris, and dismisiveness.
    No one here gave a crap when I was put through the ringer, so now it’s my turn to not care about what happens to you.

Have fun with your dictatorship fellas!

Don H

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Hazzard County
    This stuff is funny. I came on here in 2016 (using a different account) and talked about an issue where I was involved in a civil forfiture incident, and you know what I was told back then? You people gave me crap, laughed at me, and told me “it doesn’t work like that”... then I was banned from this forum for speaking my mind.

I already moved out of Maryland and went to a state with better gun laws. So as far as I’m concerned the entire lot of you can sit and marinate in your complacency, hubris, and dismisiveness.
    No one here gave a crap when I was put through the ringer, so now it’s my turn to not care about what happens to you.

Well I (along with 99% of the rest of the membership) didn't give you any crap so why you taking it out on us?

Hope you feel better.

(Doesn't registering under another name after being banned get you banned?)

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

So happy for you.

Paint the MDS membership with a broad brush much?

Why did you use a different account? Did you get banned and come back?

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005

Oh really? So you're just demonstrating you're full of shit once again.

Oh, and bye.....multiple accounts are not permitted.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 2.35.57 PM.png
      Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 2.35.57 PM.png
      3.7 KB · Views: 252

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007

TROLL

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    "A major disturbance in the force I feel."

"Norton's hammer of ban cannot my light saber beat."

Attachments

• yoda.jpg
      yoda.jpg