• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    Article with links to acquire body armor, generators, heaters, fuel storage & stabilizers, and CB radios and his site with "Prepping" section with iodine pills & protective masks makes me go, "Hmmmm...who is Hal Turner?".

Has anyone seen the "shutting off the internet" thing from anywhere other than Hal "FBI Informant" Turner?

That's the only so called news source I've seen it from other than repeating it over and over on forums.
    My apologies for posting the link without checking it out first. Very sorry guys.

I have edited my post above with a disclaimer.

tmo8320

Mar 31, 2019
    I’m never going to threaten my fellow citizens.
    It is not part of who I am.

If the weenies in Virginia don’t want to own a gun, don’t. Leave all the law abiding / not Federally-prohibited persons that DO wish to exercise their right alone.

I see it as no different than smoking.
    Everyone knows smoking can lead to cancer.
    If someone wants to take their chances...have at it. So long as you don’t go blowing smoke in someone else’s face - you do you.

To the minority party in the Commonwealth; woman / other / man up. LIFE is hard...get a helmet. Defend your constituent’s rights at a minimum. Defend everyone’s Constitutional rights, if you can muster, because you swore an oath and because it is the right thing to do...even if it is difficult.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    My apologies for posting the link without checking it out first. Very sorry guys.

I have edited my post above with a disclaimer.

Who knows, maybe Gov. Northam will get some ideas from Hal Turner? If I ever feel that I need body armor, iodine pills, or protective masks, it's already well outside of my happy place. lol

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    "Hey Ralphy, they're not coming to get us. They're coming to get you!" ~ L. Mark Dudenhefer in reference to the VA National Guard.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Harriet Tubman, the original defender of freedom.

Attachments

• 20191217_232119.jpg
      20191217_232119.jpg
      69 KB · Views: 502

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    while wjla (dc channels 7 & 8) and fox5dc pretty much accurately (and actually, excitedly) reported the facts on this phenomena, nbc4dc said 'a few rural counties' have adopted it. i sent eun and aaron a nastygram with the vcdl map showing the vast majority of virginia counties have adopted, absolute bs they won't accurately report the facts. i guess to them, 'freedom of the press' means freedom to skew their reporting to meet their agenda.

Oh3

Jan 2, 2016
    Carroll Co
    So which one of you is using that "New Math" to come up with your numbers?

There are 95 counties in VA so... 81 counties, 10 cities, and 10 townships arenow 2a sanctuaries. maybe there's the math???

Either way, this is big. And what really pisses me off is that the national media outlets are ignoring it. I'd expect that from CNN and MSNBC, but Fox is ignoring it as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom