• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Atlantic Firearms.com

Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011
    Atlantic Firearms has been working closely with our Friends @ Kalashnikov USA and beta testing their new Komrad 12 firearm . These are compact 12 Gauge boomers with a 12.5 inch barrel and sold as a firearm . They sport a SB Tactical brace for added shooting Comfort and will work with most aftermarket Saiga 12 accessories . We have tested these with a wide variety of shotgun ammo and they would best with 1330 FPS or higher . Very impressed with the build quality of the gun and machining of parts and fit & finish is A +. KUSA has really upped their game in the last 6 months and can't wait to start testing their other new projects in development !

komrad-12-kalashnikov-usa-13.jpg

komrad-12-kalashnikov-usa-8.jpg

komrad-12-kalashnikov-usa-12.jpg

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    Atlantic Firearms has been working closely with our Friends @ Kalashnikov USA and beta testing their new Komrad 12 firearm . These are compact 12 Gauge boomers with a 12.5 inch barrel and sold as a firearm . They sport a SB Tactical brace for added shooting Comfort and will work with most aftermarket Saiga 12 accessories . We have tested these with a wide variety of shotgun ammo and they would best with 1330 FPS or higher . Very impressed with the build quality of the gun and machining of parts and fit & finish is A +. KUSA has really upped their game in the last 6 months and can't wait to start testing their other new projects in development !

komrad-12-kalashnikov-usa-13.jpg

komrad-12-kalashnikov-usa-8.jpg

komrad-12-kalashnikov-usa-12.jpg

You have any in stock?

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    I like these but not the brace part...I wonder if the brace brings it to the "shockwave" legal length or some legal length per atf. I would get one if it was good to go just like an AK pistol/no. MD will probably classify this as a handgun and I'm not an HQL holder so no dice

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom