MONDAY 7pm Picket in Annapolis! - NOW REAL TIME DISCUSSION!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    This video will trigger every brainwashed snowflake withing a 100 mile radius.

Fire away ... err, spread far and wide.

Free Speech's Best Shot

Another quality production from PP's Media Arm.

Thank you, everyone.

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    Truly an amazing display of civility on your part Jeff. Not so much on the emotional snowflakes side.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Thanks to everyone, and especially those who organized it so that us newbies could just show up and fall in line. I had been fighting a headache the whole day, so I definitely was not at my social best. I kinda figured Katie would steal the show...I was just planning to be a body anyway. It was neat to put faces to screen names...that...maybe I'll remember a couple of :eek:

A couple of observations from an out-of-towner: I remember in the discussion of Rack and DL's arrests that they (and the Picket) were somehow responsible for a pedestrian struck in a crosswalk? F--- that :bs:. I'm sure it has a lot more to do with the cars that blast through the crosswalk (even those with headlights on), and pedestrians that scamper diagonally sort of near crosswalks or are relying on their phones in their faces to guide them. :sad20: I was honestly surprised we didn't see somebody hit right then and there. I can't imagine what it would have been like without the light tower there. :eek:

I was trying to listen to some of the women ranting. One of them kept insisting that they could not rely on the Federal Government to protect them :wtf: Were they at the wrong rally? Didn't they know we were supposed to stay off the Mall? Here's your sign! There were plenty to go around.

Closing the wage gap? Heck yeah! :party29: I'm all for that! If I made as much as Katie...we'd probably be living in PA by now ;)

DraKhen99

Professional Heckler
    Sep 30, 2013
    Dude, I am SO triggered by that video snowflakes and their illogical, profanity-laced responses to tragedies, that I'm posting that on my FB page. F 'em, I hope I trigger some more.

Half of the feed on my FB is from looney left pages, so twice now that *I* have posted something from the looney right, they're quick to jump all over it. I get lots of laughs, but I get people talking.

Good Gosh Jeff, I can't believe what that hate-mongering mongrel said to your face! I am not so sure I wouldn't have been so civil, especially once that woman shrieking beast grabbed your sign and stomped on it. Methinks I would've had some choice words for her (minus the expletives, of course).

You, sir, get a :thumbsup:

-John

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Alt-Left types who over-react and get loud and ugly when their beliefs are challenged are their own worst enemies, and our best friends.

Catch them on video and post 'em up, and the less radicalised get graphic input on the differences between the groups. Not too many reasonable people would want to be identified with some screaming foaming-at-the-mouth spit-spewing idiot.

Sgt Pope and his instigators had no idea of the favor they did for the PP when they arrested Jeff and Kevin. The state of Maryland will pay heavily to support our movement.

I expect a gradual return to some semblance of normality in this country over the next several years. People are getting really tired of adults acting like spoiled children, especially if they happen to be in positions of power.

Rick

NRA Life Member
    Feb 25, 2016
    Eastern Shore
    I was watching Shannon Bream talk to Emily Miller tonight on Fox News and saw that Rack had made an appearance (well, at least his sign made an appearance)...

QYfCs4F.jpg

Sorry about the quality, I don't have any way to make screen grabs of my TV screen, so I just had to take a picture with my phone.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Excerpted ...

A couple of observations from an out-of-towner: I remember in the discussion of Rack and DL's arrests that they (and the Picket) were somehow responsible for a pedestrian struck in a crosswalk? F--- that :bs:. I'm sure it has a lot more to do with the cars that blast through the crosswalk (even those with headlights on), and pedestrians that scamper diagonally sort of near crosswalks or are relying on their phones in their faces to guide them. :sad20: I was honestly surprised we didn't see somebody hit right then and there. I can't imagine what it would have been like without the light tower there. :eek:

I researched and posted about the MCP's bogus assertion that R&R and DL's protests were somehow related to the pedestrians being struck in the crosswalk, and that is why they have set up klieg lights there.

Those two incidents were in broad daylight during the summer months when the MDGA was not in session.

Last edited:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I was watching Shannon Bream talk to Emily Miller tonight on Fox News and saw that Rack had made an appearance (well, at least his sign made an appearance)...

QYfCs4F.jpg

Sorry about the quality, I don't have any way to make screen grabs of my TV screen, so I just had to take a picture with my phone.

I saw that too. I tried to DVR it, but it was over before I could press the right button.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Photo of Rack's sign made front page of NYT yesterday 2/20.

mickeyk9

Member Lives Matter
    Aug 18, 2011
    quantum spins
    we live in truly amazing times and I'm grateful that I can show my kids these images/videos and explain to them that they should never be used as pawns by anyone who wants to take away their rights and freedoms. Thanks to the PP for all you do!!!

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I am deeply saddened of the images over the last few years it seems things are out of control , not sure how we save our country from the Godless Immoral creatures seen in these pictures and videos we all see on a daily basis being triggered .

Where it is fine to kill babies and a right with no protections . We need to get back to some old fashioned family values and being responsible .

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I am deeply saddened of the images over the last few years it seems things are out of control , not sure how we save our country from the Godless Immoral creatures seen in these pictures and videos we all see on a daily basis being triggered .

Where it is fine to kill babies and a right with no protections . We need to get back to some old fashioned family values and being responsible .

Welder, I am of the same mindset and beliefs. When millions and millions of defenseless, innocent babies are being slaughtered in wombs, where are the throngs of politicians, Hollywood types, and media stories about the scalpel which has proven to be a far deadlier weapon than all the guns combined? Oh yeah, only religious nuts are insane enough to believe something needs to be done to save these poor babies. How insensitive and uncaring are we who seek to take away the rights of the poor mothers who NEED abortions? Oh yeah, "we just want to dictate what a woman can and can't do with her womb."

Last edited:

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    There must have been police in that crowd at that location who witnessed the woman assaulting the peaceful Patriot Picket. Did they do their duty and arrest her?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom