• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Taking a page from Chris Rock I see.

It probably won't pass muster, and even if it does, the city is so small and so close to the county.

herr.baer

Maryland Escapee
    Dec 27, 2007
    Tennessee
    Like they won't drive out of the city for ammo? :crazy::crazy:

How about locking up people who commit gun crimes for a long time? How about not letting the weapons charge be plead off in some bargain. :sad20::sad20:

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Like they won't drive out of the city for ammo? :crazy::crazy:

How about locking up people who commit gun crimes for a long time? How about not letting the weapons charge be plead off in some bargain. :sad20::sad20:

These are the same people who think people will pay the bottle tax.

Maryland is not California. It's not a 2 hour drive through the back country to reach another state.

I've been to the city 4 days in a row last week.

Topher

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Fredneck
    I would suggest a MDS fire mission on the survey.
    I say hit the survey as though it were Casey Anthony (minus the crazy part).

What say you????

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    Otis Rolley is a 'tard of the highest order. His dumb ass is running for mayor, and this is his sad, little attempt at getting someone (anyone) to notice his chiclet-toothed goober grin. Otis Rolley is truly one of the Small Brains.

I'm penning an email to him, now, to let him know that as a city resident, I find this attempt to violate my second amendment rights offensive and I will now take a PERSONAL interest in making certain that he is not elected mayor. Although I generally don't get involved in Baltimore politics (it's kind of like watching the Special Olympics), in his case, I will make an exception. :mad54::mad54::mad54:

ETA: ...and I've never bought ammo in the city. Come to think of it, is there anywhere in the city TO buy ammo?

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Did he even really think it through before he came up with that asinine "$1 a bullet" tax idea? Wow - that's got to be what - 4th grade level thinking?

Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    .......he said will increase the cost of committing a crime................

Read more: http://www.wbaltv.com/politics/28595846/detail.html#ixzz1SZYCJM8o

So now thieves will have to commit a first, lesser crime just to be able to afford the crime of their dreams????!!!!!???:sad20: But that politician/community organizer sure looks sharp in that suit, and unfortunately that's all some people see...... even sadder is they vote....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom