• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobthefisher

Durka ninja
    Aug 18, 2010
    Definitely not where you are!
    MD COMAR 29.03.02 Weapons Regulations, Regulated Firearms

Generated from MD State Department website, has now been uploaded.

Holy sh!t was that pain in the ass. That's a huge chapter! When the "Shell Casings" section is longer then the "Generally" section, then there's a problem with the stupid law.

bobthefisher

Durka ninja
    Aug 18, 2010
    Just added MD COMAR Department of Public Safety & Correctional Services, Title 12:
    MD COMAR 12.09.01 Handgun Permit Review Board, General Regulations.pdf

Generated from MD State Department Website

Gives the guidelines for the Handgun Permit Review Board, and instructions for appeal if your permit gets denied. This was defined in Title 12.

tom b

Oct 2, 2011
    Thanks for taking the time to put this together, its greatly helpful to have it.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Thanks.

Now can you add links to the public safety regs on "Explosives" for the reloaders.

They used to be easy to find on the State Fire Marshals website but once it went under MSP it disappeared.

bobthefisher

Durka ninja
    Aug 18, 2010
    Thanks.

Now can you add links to the public safety regs on "Explosives" for the reloaders.

They used to be easy to find on the State Fire Marshals website but once it went under MSP it disappeared.

Glad to be of help to everyone. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about this effort, it's just things at work have been busy. I plan on tracking down the above laws and regulations and posting them shortly. I also saw another recent post on here concerning some specifics about the seven day wait for regulated firearms. I'm also going to be adding direct links to the GAM and COMAR websites as to help other posters respond to questions on the forum.

Eventually I plan on taking this effort one step further and go through all the federal 4473 and Maryland 77R forms and directly citing in law where each of those questions come from. Every form we fill out comes from law and I plan on demystifying those laws or at the very least show where they come from.

bobthefisher

Durka ninja
    Aug 18, 2010
    Update: Added newest MD MSP Form 77R-2B (SBR-SBS Addendum).

This is the new MSP form you will have to complete along with the rest of the 77R packet, when purchasing a new Short Barrel Rifle or Short Barrel Shotgun on a From 4 (i.e. transfer through a dealer).

... for those future purchases whenever the ATF decides to un-f's themselves approving SBR's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom