• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • m&p9

Dec 18, 2012
    Salisbury
    Thank You. while i live in harford county and relocating to the eastern shore i will travel to you for my next purchase. Good business and good business practices need to be rewarded and you obviosly have good busioness practices. i salute you.:beer::bowdown::clap::patriot:

Joseph87'

Nobama
    Dec 22, 2011
    Charleston SC
    :P
    Definetly just earned a trip from me up there to buy something(got any cz's in?)from you to help with the cost of your donations. Thanks from me to you!!

elmerjr128

Mar 15, 2011
    Please keep in mind we are Atlantic Firearms located on the Eastern Shore and not Atlantic Guns on the western shore we do not operate a retail facility all of our orders are shipped we are not affiliated with them.

Just want to reiterate this in case anyone missed it.

Give your business to Atlantic Firearms.com, not that hole in the wall in Rockville.

Atlantic Firearms.com

Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011
    Please keep hammering the O'Malley & Frosh Facebook page we need them to know we are not going away until this is defeated .

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I gave to MSI when MDS got DOS attacked. Thanks to the attackers for giving me free time to do that and thanks to Atlantic Firearms (s-house side of the bay)!

Atlantic Firearms.com

Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011
    We also had a DDOS attack about 7 days after the shootings it went on for about 6 days but we were able to beat it back.

gungate

NRA Patron Member
    Apr 5, 2012
    Damascus. MD
    Well it looks like I know where I am getting my new 1911 from! How are you stocked for those? Thanks!

BTW: I doubt Atlantic Guns in Rockville would ever donate to this cause. They make you feel like they are doing you a favor for selling you something at MSRP. They charged me $90 for an FFL transfer as well. I'll never buy anything from them again. I do like a couple of their staff though so this is more their policies then their employees.

Last edited:

Chriss613

Jul 21, 2012
    Cant afford anymore firearms, I feel the need to make an ammo run, I'll being seeing you guys next Saturday.

Atlantic Firearms.com

Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011
    Sorry we do not offer hand guns we mainly concentrate on the EVIL military style rifles . We are sold out of ammo at this time hope to see more in late Feb or early March . Please note we do not operate a retail showroom all orders are shipped .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom