• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    disgusting and appalling. no one gives a crap when someone dies at the hands (vehicle) of a drunk or distracted driver, but an idiot here and there goes crazy with a gun and let's make guns go away despite the millions of responsible users.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I think it's a little too soon to write off Virginia. It was tried 5 months ago and failed.

The beltway-area NoVa demographic has thoroughly consumed the blue koolaid. Their numbers are swelling, while the more rural Virginians that have been holding back the left are dwindling. I'd be shocked if VA's legislature stays red next time around. Very sad.

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    disgusting and appalling. no one gives a crap when someone dies at the hands (vehicle) of a drunk or distracted driver, but an idiot here and there goes crazy with a gun and let's make guns go away despite the millions of responsible users.

Yeppers. Wake up Virginia. Not that anyone reading this voted for Gov.Blackface.

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish

Not yet but when they are done with the guns, knives, bats, swingable pipe lengths maybe they will get to vehicles. AOC and her comrades are planting that tree know.

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    how bad will it get when the dems outnumber and the map changes color? Sure does look like its happening more and more these days especially with all of the sjw
    "the naked communist, 45 communist goals" looks like it was written about 2019 in 2019.

OMCHamlin

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2017
    The Cumberland Plateau
    Well, I hate to say this, but I am only here because I was stationed here (up at SCSC Wallops Island since 2002) after my tour in Italy, and went to work at the same base after my retirement in '06. Virginia was pretty red back then.
    No matter, in a 23+ year career, I've moved many times, I can carry my butt somewhere else, with no ties to VA (and with shame, I must confess I live in Northam's home county, Accomack).
    Makes me throw-up in my mouth a little when I hear local, otherwise conservative folk, get weak in the knees and gush about Northam (and Lynnwood Lewis) being "okay" as they are hometown boys, "sons of the 'shore"...

And many of them voted for these liberal SOBs, forgetting that a liberal is a liberal is a liberal.
    Choose, because there's no in between...

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Let me guess...we should “wake up” and vote or we “get what we deserve?”

Just like everywhere else on the planet, places with major metropolitan areas are all going to “circle the drain” and, for the most part, the people outside of those areas have very little say in exactly how that goes down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Let me guess...we should “wake up” and vote or we “get what we deserve?”

Just like everywhere else on the planet, places with major metropolitan areas are all going to “circle the drain” and, for the most part, the people outside of those areas have very little say in exactly how that goes down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

which is exactly the reason for the push against the electoral college.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    which is exactly the reason for the push against the electoral college.

Totally. The Country will probably tip eventually, but eliminating the EC will certainly speed things up.

The only thing that might affect the course of events is the economic and cultural decline of urban areas on a grand scale. Even then, we're talking about a speed bump in a protracted idealogical war, and frankly, liberty and self-sufficiency require far more effort and vigilance. Most folks will choose the easier path.

Some Guy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 26, 2017
    Once these idiots run out of other people's money the problem will correct itself.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Same here in Georgia. Atlanta's population is rapidly outnumbering the rest of the state. Here however the divide between parties is deepening and the moderates are put off by the radicals. It'll be interesting going forward because many large companies are building headquarters here because the conservative fiscal policies are business friendly, but then they bring in thousands of blue state employees who vote the other way.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Talking points...just for getting control of the debate. He wants the Commonwealth to ban "bump stocks"...already done by the feds and if doesn't know that he's stupider than he's been coming across. If he does already know that, it's simply to sound tough to the uninformed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom