• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • -Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    New flavor of the P365 - the "SAS" (Sig Anti-Snag) sight version. Fascinating little bit of design/engineering. There's a video to watch - with an actual sight picture about 3/4 of the way through:

Sort of a modern take on the ASP 9mm with it's gutter sight.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    For some reason my Glock 26 feels better in my hand, even with flush mag - can easily ring my 6 inch steel plate at 30 yards. Can't get on board with the 365, although I know that is an unpopular opinion.

What ever works for YOU.

DontTreadOnMe

Dec 10, 2016
    The SAS makes a lot of sense, I’m looking forward to seeing that sight in person.

Now if Sig makes a P365 SAS XL, it will be a “shit up and take my money” purchase.

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    The SAS makes a lot of sense, I’m looking forward to seeing that sight in person.

Now if Sig makes a P365 SAS XL, it will be a “shit up and take my money” purchase.

Yeah, I'm with you. Except the shit part. But, I won't buy it. So many nice concealable pistols out now, if you can that's great, alas Maryland.

Xshot

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 14, 2013
    Pasadena, MD
    Can't use the slide lock to release the slide once it's locked back. Not sure how I feel about only sling-shotting the slide instead is just hitting the slide release.

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    Can't use the slide lock to release the slide once it's locked back. Not sure how I feel about only sling-shotting the slide instead is just hitting the slide release.

I think that the original 365's is pretty small. The current philosophy on reloads is "slingshot" the slide. Practice Practice Practice

Xshot

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 14, 2013
    Pasadena, MD
    I think that the original 365's is pretty small. The current philosophy on reloads is "slingshot" the slide. Practice Practice Practice

I've always hit the slide release. Much faster reloads, especially for competing. Having to retrain myself to slingshot would be a PITA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom