• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

3paul10

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2012
    Western Maryland
    I've been to a lot of places over the years for firearms training, mostly carbine. My buddy and I stumbled on BSR after picking up brochures at a Chantilly show a while back. I wasn't sure what to expect and I really had no expectations.

We took a 2 day Carbine class, that included lot of pistol work as well. His 19 year old son, who had limited firearms experience took the class as well. I was very pleased to find the training was excellent, and our instructor, Larry, was experienced, humble, and a solid instructor. I highly recommend anyone in the DMV area looking for good training check out BSR in Summit Point, WV. It was just barely an hour from Hagerstown.

Within the 2 day class, we did weapon malfunctions (clearing with both hands, strong hand only, and only support hand...good stuff to know), shooting on the move, both forward/backwards and laterally, facing and turning maneuvers, a little distance shooting (we went out to 300 yards), transitioning from rifle to pistol, mastering malfunctions, etc..... I cant say enough about the place. PM me if you got any questions, Pete.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom