• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    This thread will be for all STI guns either in stock or on order. It will a great thread for asking questions about the guns and different models. I will be adding to it as we get new guns into inventory or any new useful information.

#1 In stock Tactical 4.0 double stack. Price $SOLD OUT. This is the last of the Tactical guns with the more conventional slide serrations. This gun is finished in DLC, has fiber sights, and tree bark grip texture. The custom done tree bark will be a significant extra charge coming end of March or April.

Attachments

• Tac 4 2.jpg
      Tac 4 2.jpg
      170.5 KB · Views: 2,705
    • tac 4.jpg
      tac 4.jpg
      193.8 KB · Views: 2,686
    Last edited:

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    #2 DVC Limited 9mm in hard chrome with bull barrel. Price $SOLD. This gun is in stock and ready to go.

Attachments

• HC Limited 2.jpg
      HC Limited 2.jpg
      119.8 KB · Views: 3,059
    • HC Limited.jpg
      HC Limited.jpg
      104.2 KB · Views: 3,055
    Last edited:

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    #3 DVC Limited Blackout 9mm with Island Barrel. Price $SOLD. These are the last of the Island barrels coming from STI. All the new models will have a bull barrel. These two have the Tactical Slim magwell. It is not offered with the Limited. I had STI change to this magwell before shipping.

All the new models coming out in the near future will have a molded plastic grip. These current guns with the hand textured grips will be the last with out having to pay for the upgrade. That is not just for the Limited model, that is for the entire range of STI guns.

Attachments

• limited pr.jpg
      limited pr.jpg
      61.4 KB · Views: 2,546
    • Limited pr 2.jpg
      Limited pr 2.jpg
      55.4 KB · Views: 2,526
    Last edited:

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    If only I was already out of hock with you...well, maybe soon there will be a surplus of money as #2 and one of #3 are getting me excited.

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    This thread will be for all STI guns either in stock or on order. It will a great thread for asking questions about the guns and different models. I will be adding to it as we get new guns into inventory or any new useful information.

#1 In stock Tactical 4.0 double stack. Price $1999. This is the last of the Tactical guns with the more conventional slide serrations. This gun is finished in DLC, has fiber sights, and tree bark grip texture. The custom done tree bark will be a significant extra charge coming end of March or April.

In 9mm? This one’s calling to me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magnumst

Ultimate Member
    Mar 26, 2013
    That’s a great price for a pair of STI’s

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    love my sti's! free bump to another ip that actually posts prices and doesn't make their prospective customers call them for the price!

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    love my sti's! free bump to another ip that actually posts prices and doesn't make their prospective customers call them for the price!
    Thanks, here are a couple pics of the new Staccato C. $1495 One has been sent to the board so we expect to be able to sell them in May. It's in stock if anyone wants to come check it out.
    9f491cdabbdfe2fd6ef7591c75a3f88a.jpg
    fe94f38686c7c26564cccf803fb6af31.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    If settlement tomorrow goes as planned and on time, I’ll stop by after visiting moms house for the final time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    If settlement tomorrow goes as planned and on time, I’ll stop by after visiting moms house for the final time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Settlement started late and ran long. I won’t make it today - hope to tomorrow

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    I really like #3. Sadly, no HQL for me, so I have to build up the one I have and live with just that one. Another impediment to purchasing #3 is that I have to keep cash in reserve to see what happens with all these gun control bills this session just in case I have to buy some HBAR and other long guns.

Very nice pics and very, very, very nice guns.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    #4) Costa Carry Comp 45. Price $SOLD. This will likely be our last Costa Comp since STI discontinued it. I've sold a lot of STI guns. This is a customer favorite. Don't miss your chance.

Attachments

• 45 last costa.jpg
      45 last costa.jpg
      179.9 KB · Views: 876
    • 45 Last Costa 2.jpg
      45 Last Costa 2.jpg
      186.4 KB · Views: 872
    Last edited:

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Just had a customer back out of a sale on a 9MM Costa Carry Comp. Likely the last of these since they aren't being produced any longer.

Price: $SOLD
    Available: 1

Attachments

• last costa 2.jpg
      last costa 2.jpg
      193.6 KB · Views: 750
    • last costa.jpg
      last costa.jpg
      185.9 KB · Views: 732
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts