• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spanokopita

Nov 3, 2012
    So I guess it's time to buy stock in bullet buttons.

Bullet buttons, you know, the button that makes the gun fire all of its bullets at once.

ltldriver

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2012
    I say disarming is a great idea! Government should lead by example. Disarm the military and law enforcement first. Allow citizens to help collect the firearms from military and police and allow the citizens to melt down those firearms. Once we citizens see the military and police fully disarmed it should persuade citizens to then disarm ourselves. I haven't figured out how to disarm criminals yet though and appreciate input on how we can disarm criminals.

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County
    An article in today's CC times said omalley wants to do something about firearms and then he goes on to say how violent crime has dropped 25% since 2006. Um...HELLO the AWB sunsetted in 2004. Or maybe crime has actually gotten worse but they are just fudging the numbers to make it look better.

I would like to see the truth either way but I doubt that will ever happen.:mad54:

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I stand corrected. I knew his Dad, Thomas, was a defense attorney in Montgomery County for many years.

I never had any cases with him but I knew people who did. He (Martin) had a reputation as a pull out all the stops barracuda, who was a guy to go to if you were a real thug facing serious time, and needed (and had the money for) someone who could and would do everything possible in discovery, etc. to get stuff suppressed and get his clients off.

Cpl. Cornbeef

May 22, 2007
    Frederick
    This was O'Malleys Facebook status update last night....Yeah, I think we should be worried

"Thanks to Chris Matthews for having me on his show to talk about gun control. There's no reason why we should have military-style assault weapons anywhere except the battlefield. We need responsible bans and controls."

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County
    This was O'Malleys Facebook status update last night....Yeah, I think we should be worried

"Thanks to Chris Matthews for having me on his show to talk about gun control. There's no reason why we should have military-style assault weapons anywhere except the battlefield. We need responsible bans and controls."

Ct. passed their gun laws 'for the children' and look what it got them.

What we need is ban on irresponsible politicians.:mad54:

livefast1

May 31, 2010
    easton,md

In terms of hunters and gatherers, Gov. O'***** would be washing dishes in a pink apron.

Erno86

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 27, 2012
    Marriottsville, Maryland
    After Gov. O'Malley's foot in mouth decision, to sign any AWB that reaches his desk --- has totally nixed any chance for him to have a successful run for U.S. president/vice president --- in my opinion.

RedViperinMD

Mar 20, 2011
    MoCo
    After Gov. O'Malley's foot in mouth decision, to sign any AWB that reaches his desk --- has totally nixed any chance for him to have a successful run for U.S. president/vice president --- in my opinion.

Really??? Perhaps you should take a gander at the current President, Vice President, and polls and re-think that opinion.

psucobra96

Ultimate Member
    Jun 20, 2011
    Wife and I are talking about moving to VA now. We refuse to pay high taxes in a state where we cannot get our voice heard and where everyone's rights including criminals are protected except ours. Sad thing is it will mean my commute will go from 30 minutes to an hour or more, but my rights and future children's rights mean more to me.

drking2

Ultimate Member
    Nov 29, 2008
    Carroll County
    Wife and I are talking about moving to VA now. We refuse to pay high taxes in a state where we cannot get our voice heard and where everyone's rights including criminals are protected except ours. Sad thing is it will mean my commute will go from 30 minutes to an hour or more, but my rights and future children's rights mean more to me.

We are thinking the same

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    Virginia looks more appealing every day. Wish we had a governor like there's:
    http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/mcdonnell-schools-guns-arming/2012/12/19/id/468342

We are thinking the same

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Best decision my family and I made was going back to my home state after 12 years in MD. I miss MD and my friends, but I do not miss the filthy politicians.

doofoo

Dec 28, 2009
    Same here... Began looking at property in WV last spring... Next problem is selling my house in MD..

Just contribute to the ever growing number of foreclosures in maryland. I'm sure they would love that. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom