Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008
    Gov O'Malley wants more laws in Maryland. We could become like California

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    Gov O'Malley wants more laws in Maryland. We could become like California

You need to be concerned about both but you SHOULD be more concerned with Obama and the prospects of another AWB

If the tef lep gets to sign an AWB at least you have the option to move to a free-er state

If Obama gets a chance to sign an AWB whatcha gonna do?

This is why the US Constitution limits the issues that Congress may pass laws on to 18 enumerated powers

The problem is that Congress and the Courts don't pay very much attention to it.

Its time for serious discussions about Article V......you may recall that the only reason Congress repealed Prohibition was because the states were getting ready to intigate an Art V convention.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I really agree with the sentiment that we should be more worried about what is coming down the pike in MD this year. It's not just going to be an AWB either. I think you'll see the full court press for permits to purchase, firearms owner ID cards, complete mental health releases, massive dealer paperwork requirements, everything. We don't have either chamber being gun friendly, and the 2013 Judicial Proceedings Committee in the Senate appears to be split 6-5 with an anti-gun majority, if I read the GA website correctly.

In past years I think the committees killed a lot of the state gun control bills at the direction of Miller. The dems wanted O'Malley lined up well for a White House run without a gun control albatross following him around. Now, the democrats have apparently decided after five days of hysterical shouting from the left that gun control is a winner again, and O'Malley wants to be associated with it now.

GoGoGadget

Deplorable Member
    Mar 10, 2011
    A.A.Co. and Carteret Co. NC
    O'Malley is the lowest form of career politician sociopath scum. I've met him several times in my life. I always got a creepy feeling about him. First impressions can be very revealing, at least in my experience.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    O'Malley is the lowest form of career politician sociopath scum. I've met him several times in my life. I always got a creepy feeling about him. First impressions can be very revealing, at least in my experience.

I remember him when he was a lowlife criminal defense attorney. A "go to guy" for some real turds. And now the Sun calls him the "former law and order mayor" of Baltimore. What a joke.

SKIP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2009
    Glenwood/Glenelg
    He might require a mental eval costing hundreds of dollars tacked on for the purchase of a firearm. That would be cost prohibited for most.

johnb007

Jul 6, 2011
    I'd love to move to a more freedom loving state. If O'Malley gets more anti-2nd Amendment laws in place I will buy junk land and live in a camper to get out of MD... if I have too.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

CharlieFoxtrot

Industry Partner
    Sep 30, 2007
    Foothills of Appalachia
    I remember him when he was a lowlife criminal defense attorney. A "go to guy" for some real turds. And now the Sun calls him the "former law and order mayor" of Baltimore. What a joke.

I don't believe Martin O'Malley was ever a criminal defense lawyer. IIRC he's a career politician and only practiced law for two years as an assistant state's attorney in Baltimore. Please don't besmirch my profession by associating it with him!
    ;)

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I don't believe Martin O'Malley was ever a criminal defense lawyer. IIRC he's a career politician and only practiced law for two years as an assistant state's attorney in Baltimore. Please don't besmirch my profession by associating it with him!
    ;)

I object counselor! And call to the stand the Baltimore Scumpaper, and pray the court to listen to my witness, even if the witness has been shown to have the veracity of a snake.

But seriously, he was, and quite a ruthless one too...............

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/19...y-s-opponents-city-councilman-martin-o-malley

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom