• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • monkey

B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
    Feb 20, 2012
    Monkey County
    Hmm I didn't know PPs came with a slide stop. It's a very nice choice...because I'm picking up the PPK from Atlantic Guns later this week :)

coopermania

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 20, 2011
    Indiana
    I also own a PP Super and it is NOT chambered in 380, I ordered mine from Atlantic in Rockville back in the early 80s Interarms imported about 300 pistols if i remember correctly. This gun is chambered in 9x18 ultra or super, 380 cases are 1mm short. rockville had 2 boxs of the correct ammo in stock for years, Call bill or bob and ask. I dont recomend shooting 380 from this pistol. It shoots a .355 dia bullet so you can reload it with 380 / 9mm bullets. If you have any questions please send me a pm, I am moving at the present time but in a few weeks i can scan and send you a Interarms gram that i was sent when i asked Interarms about this piatol and the numbers that were being imported.

wbw2123

Nov 19, 2012
    I also own a PP Super and it is NOT chambered in 380, I ordered mine from Atlantic in Rockville back in the early 80s Interarms imported about 300 pistols if i remember correctly. This gun is chambered in 9x18 ultra or super, 380 cases are 1mm short. rockville had 2 boxs of the correct ammo in stock for years, Call bill or bob and ask. I dont recomend shooting 380 from this pistol. It shoots a .355 dia bullet so you can reload it with 380 / 9mm bullets. If you have any questions please send me a pm, I am moving at the present time but in a few weeks i can scan and send you a Interarms gram that i was sent when i asked Interarms about this piatol and the numbers that were being imported.

The Walther pictured even says 9mm kz on the slide. 9mm kurtz is the same as 380 acp. That is what makes this version rare and desireable. The OP has it right.-- congrats, on a rare find at a great price.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Strangely Atlantic guns sometimes get ssome good deals on used trade ins, cant say it for their new stuff but I have done well on a couple used buys.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House

Nope. Dan's IS chambered for .380. I've been looking for one for years. Schweet score Dan!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom