Who’s going to be there?

[Picture credit to Melnic, thank you sir.]
    9DEB495F-3260-4E3A-9D56-65884F39EB5E.jpg

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I may have my family and I after church on Sunday pay a visit . Not a 100% sure because wife has first dibs on itinerary but i will see if she has some other direction she had in mind .

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Anyone know if this show vendor is ok with people slinging a rifle on their back and bringing to the show to sell? I have a T53 which I need to see if I can sell.

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    Anyone know if this show vendor is ok with people slinging a rifle on their back and bringing to the show to sell? I have a T53 which I need to see if I can sell.

Absolutely! There are always a few walking around. No loaded guns/magazines inside, they will check and zip tie at the door.

Stop by the MSI table and say hello!

Capt-D

Aug 13, 2012
    Absolutely! There are always a few walking around. No loaded guns/magazines inside, they will check and zip tie at the door.

Stop by the MSI table and say hello!

Does this include wear and carry permit holders? i.e. can I not conceal carry at the gun show?

-D

Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    Is this show worth going to?

I went to this same show at the Fairgrounds in the fall and it was small with most tables selling similar stuff like tons and tons of AR hand guards. It barely filled the building it was in and most of the vendors seemed annoyed that not many people were there.

This was the only time I've ever been to a gun show at the fairgrounds.

Was that an unusually small event? Is it normally more exciting? Or is just just a tiny event?

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Is this show worth going to?

I went to this same show at the Fairgrounds in the fall and it was small with most tables selling similar stuff like tons and tons of AR hand guards. It barely filled the building it was in and most of the vendors seemed annoyed that not many people were there.

This was the only time I've ever been to a gun show at the fairgrounds.

Was that an unusually small event? Is it normally more exciting? Or is just just a tiny event?

Timonium used to arguably be the crown jewel of MD shows, but it seems to have become the poster child for the decline of big gun shows (more junk, jerky, socks, and pickles than gun stuff) in MD. :sad20: While that reputation is not underserved, there are still guns there...more overall than you'll find at a small show or most stores :shrug: I still go, and usually it is my financial situation (and not lack of opportunities) that leaves my backpack light and no rifle slung over my shoulder on the way out.

Being a MD show, you can purchase handguns without having to find someone to transfer them and still do private sale on long guns. You also don't have to worry about debating with a vendor whether or not something is MD legal. :tap:

Who knows what this legislation has in store for gun shows anyway...this may be the last one before the panic buying and the end...

You should go. If for no other reason than to check out what's going on here: https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=241105

Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    Timonium used to arguably be the crown jewel of MD shows, but it seems to have become the poster child for the decline of big gun shows (more junk, jerky, socks, and pickles than gun stuff) in MD. :sad20: While that reputation is not underserved, there are still guns there...more overall than you'll find at a small show or most stores :shrug: I still go, and usually it is my financial situation (and not lack of opportunities) that leaves my backpack light and no rifle slung over my shoulder on the way out.

Being a MD show, you can purchase handguns without having to find someone to transfer them and still do private sale on long guns. You also don't have to worry about debating with a vendor whether or not something is MD legal. :tap:

Who knows what this legislation has in store for gun shows anyway...this may be the last one before the panic buying and the end...

You should go. If for no other reason than to check out what's going on here: https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=241105

I do drive right past there every day.

I may stop in.

Naptown52

Dec 16, 2013
    Im taking my daughter to the dinosaur show in the big building next door on Saturday. Since Im already up there, I'd be stupid NOT to stop in right?

My Toy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 31, 2008
    Westminster
    Have not been to Timonium show in years. The last one I attend seemed like it was really a dwindling show. I'm looking for some USGI Garand and Carbine parts; particularly Garand bolts. Are there likely to be vendors at Timonium that have such items?

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Have not been to Timonium show in years. The last one I attend seemed like it was really a dwindling show. I'm looking for some USGI Garand and Carbine parts; particularly Garand bolts. Are there likely to be vendors at Timonium that have such items?

Look for EC Depot. He usually has a good supply of M1 Garand parts

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    Oh I forgot about that show

I wonder if the parking is going to suck with the back light rail lot being removed for the new Kaiser medical building

Well Repitcon is there this weekend, as is the dinosaur show, parking will suck more than ever.

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I heard the dinosaur show charges $10 for guests.....
    Seriously, I have always enjoyed the Timo show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom