• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Stopped by Duffy's today with my 15 year old son. What an awesome experience! It was like visiting the Smithsonian, and getting to handle the artifacts behind the glass. Got to check out an original German mp-40 (not a tube gun) and an original AR-10. The staff couldn't have been friendlier. Can't wait to go back.Anyone into class 3 or historical firearms should check out the shop.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    I stopped in two years or so ago just to pick up a t-shirt. The folks could not have been nicer. Duffy's is a class act all the way.

Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    Duffy's is one of the best retail experiences you will ever have. For any product.

Their staff redefines high quality friendly customer service.

They are knowledgeable and happy to give a a long elaborate education for even a $20 ammo purchase.

I took my mother there for her first gun purchase. I couldn't think of a better place to help an old woman find something that was right for her.

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    It's the closest shop to me, but my only experience was less than impressive. I inquired about a G43 and was told that they don't keep "baby glocks in stock" and then quoted a MSRP of $600 if I wanted to order one.

bigdummy30

Feb 2, 2009
    Finksburg,MD
    It's the closest shop to me, but my only experience was less than impressive. I inquired about a G43 and was told that they don't keep "baby glocks in stock" and then quoted a MSRP of $600 if I wanted to order one.

That's what the small Glocks are called . 43,42,26,27 and I'm sure a few more are all nick named "Baby Glock" due to their size.

Not sure on price issues though.

DraKhen99

Professional Heckler
    Sep 30, 2013
    Duffy's is about 2 hours from me, but worth every minute to get there and back! Great folks.

-John

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    That's what the small Glocks are called . 43,42,26,27 and I'm sure a few more are all nick named "Baby Glock" due to their size.

Not sure on price issues though.

Oh, I know...it was just said in a dismissive way. Maybe, he was having a bad day. Heck, it could have been me having a bad day. IDK, with all the positive comments maybe I should give them another shot.

Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    Oh, I know...it was just said in a dismissive way. Maybe, he was having a bad day. Heck, it could have been me having a bad day. IDK, with all the positive comments maybe I should give them another shot.

I have asked annoyingly basic questions at Duffy's and their team took time to explain the answers to me with a smile

And it was an honest smile. They were happy to help

Kevin

Manager at Duffy's
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2013
    Sparks, MD

I don't remember when we haven't had a 43 in-stock, and I don't know if I've heard an employee use the term "baby glock".

Either way, I'm sorry if you had a poor experience at Duffy's and I do hope you give us another shot. I've been the shop manager since the beginning of 2019 and if you come in, ask for me and I'll be happy to help you with any gun in stock and give you the best deal I can on a special order.

Luigi2020

Oct 21, 2013
    Nottingham, MD
    Many years ago when I was just getting into firearms, I got my first rifle at Duffy's. Kevin was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions without rushing me or making me feel stupid. Kevin and Duffy's are a huge asset to the Maryland gun community.

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    I don't remember when we haven't had a 43 in-stock, and I don't know if I've heard an employee use the term "baby glock".

Either way, I'm sorry if you had a poor experience at Duffy's and I do hope you give us another shot. I've been the shop manager since the beginning of 2019 and if you come in, ask for me and I'll be happy to help you with any gun in stock and give you the best deal I can on a special order.

Much appreciated, Kevin. I'll be sure to stop by again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom