• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trogdor

Nov 13, 2011
    Guys Fogo is freakin awesome... All the high end meat you can handle! Yea it's a little expensive for some, but it will not disappoint!!!

Agreed!! I live only a mile or so away from the Harbor and usually try and make my way to Fogo for lunch (around $30) on any personal days I may take.

slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    This.

That location seems to be the kiss of death.

Yup - my wife and I shake our heads and start an over/under bet every time something new opens in there.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    I never noticed the black hole of retail/restaraunts there. Only place I ever went to eat there was The (Original) Steakhouse.

Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a
    We go to the Original Steak house once in a while but go to Fuji's very frequently( and that has been there for years). Fun for the kids and we all love the yum yum sauce I will definitely give this a try.

6Den

Feb 10, 2013
    Howard County
    I love this concept of all-you-can-eat steaks of various cuts. Pricey, but the variety and experience is worth it, especially with a group.

Does anybody remember the name of the Brazilian restaurant in Columbia that closed about 15 years ago? It was on the lakefront in a location that seems to also be cursed.

RavensChick

Gun Loving Bitch
    Thanks, That is a little more reasonable. I've definitely enjoyed it every time I went to one. One I went to in SLC, UT is where I picked up grilling sliced pineapple. Had never thought of it before.

Grilling pineapple is just the beginning. Here's an excellent recipe to kick up that grilled pineapple: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Barbequed-Pineapple/Detail.aspx

If you grill a little pound cake with those pineapples, then whip up some simple chocolate sauce, you can completely grill your dessert.

As for Fogo...I love it. My department has had our Christmas party there for 2 years in a round and took hubby there for his 40th b-day and one of our anniversaries. Meat on a stick!

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Fogo is no match for Chima Steakhouse in Tysons Corner. Same style (Brazilian) but salad bar is twice as big, and the steak is just a step above Fogo. Certainly a splurge night out, but sooooo good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom