• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    These will be shipped in approx 72 hours. I will let a few of these go, in order to "further" my collection and obtain some other various C&R pieces. I'm absolutely GREEN to C&R, figured what better way to get started than a crate!

Yes, they are quite a bit higher in price then they were (as with almost everything lately). According to Classic, they have been finding some really nice examples in the recent crates.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    3 cases of ammo included on my skid also, I backed off a little on my ammo plans, my Visa was smoldering after hanging up the phone. :secret:

Chaunsey

Ultimate Member
    Nov 28, 2009
    brandywine MD
    $279 to a residential address. (I'm not a residential address, so it was somewhat discounted).

that still comes out pretty well for prices these days, at about $120+ $14 shipping per rifle, and the large crate thrown in too.

i really wanna do this but im totally tapped out for a while.

if i get some spare cash in, i may order a case, and then sell off half or close to half, plus a couple of other things ive been thinking of selling, and i might end up breaking even in the end which would be pretty cool.

i dont need any ammo, im not trying to stack all that deep, rather spend on more guns than more ammo, but thats easy to say when you already have close to 4 cases :D

reverendbeer

Stiff Member
    Nov 9, 2012
    Anne Arundel Province, DPRM
    What if they WERE in stock, would anyone be interested in splitting a case? (I would be looking to have several thousand rounds sent along with the pallet too).

134570044572.jpg

jhcrab

Jun 28, 2012
    Howard Co.
    These will be shipped in approx 72 hours. I will let a few of these go, in order to "further" my collection and obtain some other various C&R pieces. I'm absolutely GREEN to C&R, figured what better way to get started than a crate!

Yes, they are quite a bit higher in price then they were (as with almost everything lately). According to Classic, they have been finding some really nice examples in the recent crates.
    I would be in for rifle and ammo

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Whoops.....

Didn't update here. I got these Thursday morning. VERY cool experience to say the least. They all (in my novice opinion) seemed to be really nice.

Some members stopped over and had a peek early on, they could probably do a better job of describing them. Crate (empty) was also in pretty nice shape and was sold to a MDS member, presumably for a coffee table project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom