• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    It's only a matter of time before they try to come after them too, but probably not before 10/1... I will have all I need over the next few weeks, gonna do a few 308's to round out the safe before the impending halt arrives. :lol:

Rumnhammer

Mar 2, 2013
    Good luck

Glad I already ordered mine.....it will be illegal to manufacture any AR 15 that is not an HBAR after OCT 1st anyway. As long as you build build build before that there is nothing that they can do to stem the tide now.

and that is a good thing.

newq

101st Poptart Assault BSB
    Mar 6, 2011
    Eldersburg, MD
    Hmmmm ..... Being as though 80% are not firearms in many other states and can be purchased in cash without nics check soooo how will they attempt to prove that a firearm was produced before or after with no serial number ?

Furthermore what constitutes a build ? Just finishing the lower to 100%? Suppose they could ban the building of any new rifles but again. Prove when it occureed. you cant close the flood gate entirely after it has been opened

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Glad I already ordered mine.....it will be illegal to manufacture any AR 15 that is not an HBAR after OCT 1st anyway. As long as you build build build before that there is nothing that they can do to stem the tide now.

and that is a good thing.

How will they know when any rifle is built even stripped lower purchased prior to 10/1 but constructed after 10/1?

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    How will they know when any rifle is built even stripped lower purchased prior to 10/1 but constructed after 10/1?

Got any windows into your basement and/or garage?
    076Frosh.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom