• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeSP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2011
    Severna Park, MD
    Seems strange I'm the only one that saw all this going on, he probably wasn't there long but still there should have been other folks curious about the presence of a pro film crew. I saw him there at about 3:45pm.

Seems like he has done a few gun themed shows:
    http://planetgreen.discovery.com/videos/30-days-carrying-guns-on-college-campuses.html - That clip didn't give me the vibe that he was anti

30 Days Gun Nation:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1205015/synopsis
    Anti woman spends 30 days with Pro 2A folks. Looks interesting.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Seems like he has done a few gun themed shows:
    http://planetgreen.discovery.com/videos/30-days-carrying-guns-on-college-campuses.html - That clip didn't give me the vibe that he was anti

30 Days Gun Nation:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1205015/synopsis
    Anti woman spends 30 days with Pro 2A folks. Looks interesting.

I don't think he's anti-gun. I can't recall where he's ever presented gun ownership in a negative light. He is a son of WV as well, maybe he grew up with the gun culture as well.

bbguns

Defend the Constitution
    Jan 28, 2010
    Heading to Free America
    Well, BHO is a son of Chicago, sort of. They've got a heck of a 'gun culture' there as well, based on the amount of gun usage there....and that hasn't helped him see the light...

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Seems strange I'm the only one that saw all this going on, he probably wasn't there long but still there should have been other folks curious about the presence of a pro film crew. I saw him there at about 3:45pm.

Somehow I don't see being lumped with dopers,illegals and euthanizers as a good thing. I might see about sneaking down there tomorrow to pick up a few more grip pods and 10-22 mags.

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    Snagged a Fort Knox Maverick safe with interior lighting and dehumidifier. Great price and very heplful dealer, just had to wait all day until the show was over at 1700 to get it off the show floor.

Two guys from the dealer's shop manhandled the 6 foot tall, 975 pound monster into the trailer on their own.

Nate-X

Jul 20, 2010
    Hollywood, Maryland
    Snagged a few Polish 30 round ak47 magazines that I've wanted for the last few years.. just haven't had a chance to trek anywhere to be able to buy them lol.

MDGolom

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2010
    Baltimore County
    I ended up getting a AR15 barrel thread protector and a zombie sweatshirt. I was looking at an AR15 .22 conversion drum but only saw one and it was $30 more than online. I'll order it had have it shipped to my sister in VA. 5.56 seemed to be in short supply and over priced. Handgun caliber was about the same as previous shows.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    I have never seen it so busy I guess the vendors can thank the election. It seems most prices were really jacked up even reloaded ammo was high. I wound up picking up a handfull of offset picatinny rail sections to make offset irons for a few of my toys,some light mounts and some tools and bits to make pimping my guns go smoother. The grip pods were twice what they were last year.

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    Saiga 12 conversion pieces surprised to see ak drums on sale,didn't buy any drums or mags this time still hoarding a stash from the past current ammo prices got me thinking its like investing in gold, there were some good private sales but u had to compete with the dealers walking around trying to buy them as well.

45CalFan

Stop and Think
    Nov 27, 2012
    Upper Marlboro
    Picked up a couple 30 rnd PMags for the AR and 600 rounds of IMI 5.56. I didn't see any spectacular deals on too much else. Sure was busy in there - a little too crowded to really browse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom