• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    Fine little dot. Got mine and put it on my 8" 300 blackout sbr. Will shoot it this weekend. Can't afford another aimpoint right now but, I think this bushnell will be fine for awhile.

I thought I saw these at Cabellas for $79.

DisguisedRope

Insert clever title here
    Apr 23, 2012
    Where did you get that picatinny pistol mount from. I might just have to liberate my sight from the M&P 15-22 MOE for a while.
    I ordered it from amazon, but it is sold by a couple places. It is a mako USM universal mount. From what I've read it isn't actually "universal" but it does fit on a lot of guns, and if it doesn't out of the box a bit of filing on the underside of the mount helps. It fits with plenty of clearance on my sp-01 and on the same gun with the kadet adapter on it which is a bit taller.

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    Question: Will a Bushnell TRS-25 and Primary Arms 3X deluxe magnifier setup work on a S&W M&P 15 Sport? I already have the TRS-25 with a UTG high riser mount to obtain a 1/3 co-witness (not installed yet). If I get the Primary Arms 3X deluxe magnifier, then what size mount to I need for this, so it lines up with the TRS-25?
    Thanks for all thoughts and opinions.

Edit: Actually, there doesn't look to be enough rail on the stock M&P 15 Sport model to do this setup, as I see it after reviewing it further.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom