• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Not including the PP, does Ramirez pull in more people than staffers at these events? Has to be depressing to see more MD voters that oppose him showing up than those coming in support.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I think not. At each event there were maybe 2 or 3 civilian types asking him questions, maybe even less. If it weren't for the moms and the PP, he could hand out literature without consent of property owner because no one would be there to pick it up.

At the first event, I told him that since I didn't live in his district, I couldn't vote against him, but that I could be give money to his opponent to help prevent him from winning an election. He was visibly shaken.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    I think not. At each event there were maybe 2 or 3 civilian types asking him questions, maybe even less. If it weren't for the moms and the PP, he could hand out literature without consent of property owner because no one would be there to pick it up.

At the first event, I told him that since I didn't live in his district, I couldn't vote against him, but that I could be give money to his opponent to help prevent him from winning an election. He was visibly shaken.

Notorious AOB in the HOUSE! :party29:

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Biggfootette attends multiple PP events , but work schedule interferes with MOM . Mrs Biggfoot is lifelong shooter , but carpool schedule interferes with MOM.

mvee

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 13, 2007
    Crofton
    So are we going to have thread of where we will coordinate on which Democratic Ramirez opponent to support with donations and Dino votes? Will this be on the 2018 Dino thread or should we start a new thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom