• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alexp08

May 16, 2013
    So I've been out of the ar15 game for quite sometime. Lack of money and such. Anyways I remember a few years ago a company was making a 14.5in barrel and a 1.5in flash hider for Maryland pre ban lowers. The 1.5in flash hider was low pro and a gas block could slide over it so that the flash hider could be permanently attached to the barrel. Anyways is this still around? If so, who's selling it now. Thanks

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    You need to be careful, normally, and I could be wrong it is better to go 16.25 or 16.5 you really do not want to hemmed up because someone thinks they measured your rifle right and they see less than 16 inches.

Alexp08

May 16, 2013
    You need to be careful, normally, and I could be wrong it is better to go 16.25 or 16.5 you really do not want to hemmed up because someone thinks they measured your rifle right and they see less than 16 inches.

Thats a good point. Most of them seem to be around 2.25 inch. One was 1.8". I was going to go with the smaller one. But yeah I dont feel like dealing with someone who cant measure.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I have one that I'm ready to disassemble. I could sell it all together-barrel, gas block(SLR adjustable$), and a three pronged Surefire QD flash hider(pinned and welded) along with a 12.5" Fortis rail. The barrel is a DEZ fluted. It was sold as "Heavy Barrel" but I have no proof and they no longer make the barrel(1:9).

I don't know if that works for you. I'd want $300 for it. I'll throw in an upper receiver for you(Engage).

This will get you to 16". Barrel has 250-300 rounds through it.

Alexp08

May 16, 2013
    I have one that I'm ready to disassemble. I could sell it all together-barrel, gas block(SLR adjustable$), and a three pronged Surefire QD flash hider(pinned and welded) along with a 12.5" Fortis rail. The barrel is a DEZ fluted. It was sold as "Heavy Barrel" but I have no proof and they no longer make the barrel(1:9).

I don't know if that works for you. I'd want $300 for it. I'll throw in an upper receiver for you(Engage).

This will get you to 16". Barrel has 250-300 rounds through it.

Where about are you in MD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom