Any IP's with a Century C308 CETME In Stock?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    I've been getting a hankering for a Century C308. I figured before I order one online, I'd like to check if any local IP's have any.

I'm in the Frederick area, but I'm willing to travel a reasonable distance for a fair enough deal.

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought the CETME rifles were banned.

That's what I originally thought, and the MSP website says they are, but apparently it was found that the C308 isn't interchangeable with any HK-91 clones. MSP then admitted that their "list" was non-binding and just a guide or something to that effect.

I could totally be wrong, but I remember reading a couple months ago that some MD dealers were selling them

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    I wanted to post an update and say that I got a C308 from Duffy's yesterday. I'd like to thank Vince for holding the rifle for me before I came down to get it, and all of the other guys working there for being a great and knowledgeable bunch. I won't hesitate to do further business with you all in the future. If I won the lottery, I'd be broke buying all of the awesome stuff they have in there.

Managed to put a box of ZQI through it yesterday evening and it ran flawlessly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom