• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hyper-W

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2010
    Cooksville
    Pretty sure you're the same guy from a local Jeep group and though we've never met, you've got a fantastic reputation there. There is another one of our buddies around from that same group too.

rpker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 26, 2009
    Charles County
    Welcome aboard....I spend quite a bit of time on YT so I’ll check you out, may venture to press the subscribe button, who knows maybe your the next hickock45.

One question. Why “cpo”?

rpker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 26, 2009
    Charles County
    CPO is a nickname from many years ago... It's a derivative of my name. Nothing special like Chief Petty Officer, or Certified Pre Owned.

Yeah some of us Chief Petty Officers are a bit “special”

Just hit the sub button BTW...Now ya got three from MDS

cpo

hmmm......
    Aug 3, 2018
    Central Maryland
    Yeah some of us Chief Petty Officers are a bit “special”

Just hit the sub button BTW...Now ya got three from MDS
    It's funny because on my other YouTube channel I start every video with "Hey everyone, CPO here..." And for this new channel I do decided to leave that out because so many people assume CPO stands for Chief Petty Officer. Mad respect to you... I don't want people assuming I earned that title. I chose Law Enforcement over the military. My son, however is tracking on the military path. Super proud of him.

cpo

hmmm......
    Aug 3, 2018
    Central Maryland
    I subscribed. Welcome to MDS.

Man... I am so far above my quota! hahaha

Thanks all.

BTW. I bought another Glock 19 Gen4 on Saturday...because... why not. LOL. Actually, I bought it to send to my buddy for custom frame work.

I was originally going to buy just a frame (found one new for $75 even) but after I did the math on the other things I need to have two complete guns (internals, barrel, recoil spring, mags) it made more sense just to pick up a new gun. I get Blue Label pricing, so it was still better than anything else I could find on sale. Shout out to Tyler Firearms for making quick work of my purchase. Now I wait for MSP to tell me I can pick it up. Because if I was gonna do bad things in the next seven days, I couldn't do it with the guns I already have, right? :-)

The reason I just needed the frame is because my pal already did a slide for me... and I bought an aftermarket one because I wanted to keep my current pistol unmolested. Now I want him to work his magic on the frame...but again, I don't want to mess with my current one. So... there you have it.

Now I will have one complete BTC custom 19, and one stock (except for sights) 19. That gives me a gun for my son to shoot without us handing the same one back and forth (and changing slides each time because I want him to learn on irons).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom